The UTTERMOST Dawn of War races' combiner, Vanilla Races Revamp, AND MORE. Search no further. Really. (Latest Unification Version: 5.91 - 27/2/2021)
This application allows for an easy launch of mods and management of large collections of mods for Warhammer 40K Dawn of War: Soulstorm™️ and Warhammer 40K Dawn of War: Dark Crusade™️.
This Tool will currently do:
- Check all installed playable Mods by their .modules and check for their Required Mods
- Display if prerequisite Mods are installed or not
- Allow you to directly start the desired mod, once validated that everything is installed, directly via the Mod Manager.
- Provide you with additional advanced start options such as skipping the intro movies, dev mode etc.
- Allow to directly start the unmodded Base Game (This will not undo LAA Patches)
- Immediately see if Soulstorm.exe and GraphicsConfig.exe is LAA patched or not.
- Allow you to activate and deactivate the LAA flag with the push of a button! No more NTCore or external tools to edit the LAA property are required.
- Merge Races mods together and greate large combiner mods quickly and easily. (Use at your own risk)
- No more problems with CTD's when installing new mods that require other mods to work which you were previously unaware of.
- Scan your game directoy for file changes and immediately update, without having to restart.
- Remember the options from your last session.
- Auto update to latest version should we push a new update.
- Allow you to easily find and install missing mods.
- Remove Map ambient fog easily via a checkbox. (Soulstorm Only)
Drop the Executable file and the into the same directory where the Soulstorm.exe or DarkCrusade.exe is located (..\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of War Soulstorm\) be sure that you didn't rename the game .exe in the first place.
It'd cause desyncs in Multiplayer anyway (Renaming the Soulstorm.exe not using this tool)
Then create a shortcut of the executable on your desktop for easy access.
Simply remove the executable since they don't override anything.
The tool will currently only manage the current folder it was dropped in. If you have multiple soulstorm installations drop the manager in EACH of them. For better access make a shortcut
to the .exe on your desktop to quickly access and start your game with any Mod you desire instantly.