Undermod: Suited up is a mod for undertale that changes the assets for the outfits for the characters. Ever wondered what sans and papyrus look like in suits? Well here's your chance! This Mod requires Undertale V 101. This is still an early version of the mod so there are some bugs and glitches that will be updated in a later release.
UnderMod Suited up is a free to play costume change mod. This is Version 184.108.40.206 With some minor bug fixes in the text, which now makes sure the game doesn't crash (yay)
Thank you for choosing to Install UNDERMOD Suited Up an Undertale Mod by Jason Flores (TheSkinnyHippo), the following are instructions on how to install the Mod. Enjoy.
THIS MOD REQUIRES VERSION 101 of Undertale you can redownload that version on steam if the game has updated
(The reason this mod uses 101 is because I almost completed the first version of the mod and the game got an update to cater for the Japanese Version unforturnately that means this mod only runs on the earlier version of the game)
HOW TO INSTALL UNDERMOD:
1) go to: This PC > Local Disk > Programfiles (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Undertale
2) Compress Undertale.exe into a .rar file format, from that data.win should appear after the compression is complte, if data.win is already present skip this step
3) Back up data.win and remove it from the folder
4) Insert the modded data.win into the folder
The mod is now playable!
HOW TO INSTALL NEW MUSIC:
1) Copy mus_ghostbattle.ogg,
2) go to: This PC > Local Disk > Programfiles (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Undertale
3) Replace the file by pasting mus_ghostbattle.ogg with the new file
1) Copy and paste the splash image from this mod into the original folder (MAKE SURE TO MAKE BACK UPS OF THE ORIGINAL FILES)
MAKE SURE TO MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE INSTALLING THE MOD OR YOU WILL HAVE TO REINSTALL THE GAME TO MAKE IT WORK