It is with great honour that i finally start to show the work that has been done in secret as a "gift" to the community, involving many great modelers, texturers, ui, code, ai, and voice/sound as well as many more collaborators (you guys deserve a ton of thanks!).
I will start in presenting the Team Members:
Project Leaders/PR Guys
- jONES1979 (original project leader/PR Guy/Fluff Monk)
- DarknessKnight (original project leader/PR Guy/Fluff Monk)
3D Model Artists
- deathwatch78 (original Senior modeller)
- Brother-Captain Vesuvious (original Senior modeller)
- Quebéc Dug (original Senior modeller)
- Deathwatch78 (original Senior texturer)
- Stevo (original Senior texturer)
- Quebéc Dug (original Senior texturer)
AE / Code
- UnDirector (original AE dev)
- Fuggles (original AE dev)
- Skullhammer (original UI/Icons dev)
- Thudmeizer (voice actor assemblage)
- GoldenHorde (script writing)
- Jazz-Sandwich (scripts and voices for various Rhinos)
- Soooo many others to list (will compile a full voice credit list)
- Eternal Crusader
- Brother-Captain Vesuvious
The objective of this mod is, as is it implied in the name is to bring the Ultramarines TT models and structure of the Ultramarines in-game to the Dawn of War: Soulstorm game.
We have a very detailed tech-tree fleshed out and built in-game all the while the remaining models are completed.
All voices are recorded but we continue to add extras (like Tyrannical War Veterans Rhino and Deathwatch Razorback) especially since GWS recently released the updated SM Codex (may include new units like Centurions AND all Primaris but those are not "in-scope" currently).
Courage, Honour, and always... Vigilance!
Men of Glorious Ultramar and Macragge.
A most tardy update but one which saw some of the greatest levels of progress since June behind the scenes. A new "utterly colossal" internal build was submitted late last night and is now being scrutinized. A mega-ton of new content has been added and the project is now more fleshed out than ever. We have an unprecedented 115+ voices already in-game and more to come (ie. Primaris, god-willing).
Our team continues to expand and do incredible things every day now. Expect new screenshots to showcase our progress and validate that we're taking huge strides toward a final product.
Continue to hold the line and do hope the next update will be more frequent as we're now much closer to a full on public launch now.
Faith in our Primarch and the Chapter, forever!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.