Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Bug Report - 1.88 (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Feedback : Bug Report - 1.88) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sep 26 2016 Anchor

Please state all possible or definite bugs that needs to be fixed in the next version. If you are a steam user, please get NTCore 2.0 again as there was a recent DOW: SS update which removed NTCore from your computer: Moddb.com

This thread relates to the THB 1.88 release. All later versions will be posted on other threads.

Please read the FAQ before posting.

There will be NO "I am missing Tyranids, Daemons or IDH race" reports. I will simply delete your post if this happens. Make sure that you have actually loaded The UA THB: New Factions mod in the game manager if you wish to use these races. Also make sure all separate race mods are up to date!

Edited by: Lord_Cylarne

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

What have you done Cylarne!?

Ork bug report, Clans are available at the beggining of the game, once you research any of the Clans, your pop cap becomes 400, and all the ork technology unlocks,gg.

--

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

the imperial guards heavy weapons team (not the especial one) when you entrench them they not longer bvock the path they literally pass over them, even if they are still alive

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

The building that makes the technique of chaos space marine is improvements upgrade of orcs (even more armor for Gargant)

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

I.imgur.com

I.imgur.com

And an agony titan file is a copy of a tormentor titan file.

Edited by: Encladin

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

It is true! The chaos machine pit has the 'More Gargant Armor Upgrade'

I.imgur.com

Edited by: lonewolfjxp

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

@JohnPowell: I guess it is a ucs error? The cost and icon seems ok. It is basically drednought infiltration.

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

I am still experiencing crash to desktop upon trying to play the map Chaos Trenches. Error Reporter opening up as usual.

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

for some reason I get lag when I play the nids I try to build gaunts and it lags when I get close to the build limit but that's seems to be the only faction that lags like this I do have the NT core installed but the lag persists am I the only one?

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

Ork bug report, Clans are available at the beggining of the game, once you research any of the Clans, your pop cap becomes 400, and all the ork technology unlocks,gg.

I don't get that issue. What clan did you play as? Winconditions?

Sep 27 2016 Anchor

As imperial guard, you can select all military doctrines if you que it up in different infantry commands, this was a bug in 1.87 but I didn't see it in the changelog. Btw you still a dow skrub cylarne #triggered

Edited by: greatoverlordchicken

Sep 28 2016 Anchor

Tyranids tend to have intense lag when getting the group buffs, To the point of making everyone in the game begin to lag behind until splitting them into smaller groups.
Starting to be sad I can't take advantage of the new changes. ;=;

Sep 28 2016 Anchor
Lord_Cylarne wrote:

I don't get that issue. What clan did you play as? Winconditions?

Tested it with every Clan beside orks of Armageddon, winconditions were, annihilate, titan wars, aid builders, maybe the titan wars was the issue.

--

Sep 28 2016 Anchor

Great Gargant crashed my game ^^

Catz_Rule
Catz_Rule Uhhh....
Sep 28 2016 Anchor

I'm also getting serious lag with tyranids enemy ai. Only somewhere tier3, not even with that much of a spam. But once it starts lagging, it keeps going till the end.

--

Ummm....

Sep 28 2016 Anchor

Enemy ai has now been disabled after the last patch

Sep 28 2016 Anchor

Agony titan wont show up ( legio titanicus activated) and cant seem to find the titan stealth upgrade.

Sep 28 2016 Anchor

Is it joke? IS IT JOKE?
IRON CURTAIN DOESNT WORK
NUKLEAR MISSLE CANT DAMAGE NURGLINGS (and some other demons)
i cant take Archangel (it costs 3k relic resources wtf, 2400 is maximum)
sister's havent weapons vs Demons big flyer and great brass scorpions
SoB looks like only half of this faction

Sep 28 2016 Anchor

Enemy ai has now been disabled after the last patch

This is a common response, how did you install the mod?

@Echo-2: Responded to your comment on main page.

I'm also getting serious lag with tyranids enemy ai. Only somewhere tier3, not even with that much of a spam. But once it starts lagging, it keeps going till the end.

for some reason I get lag when I play the nids I try to build gaunts and it lags when I get close to the build limit but that's seems to be the only faction that lags like this I do have the NT core installed but the lag persists am I the only one?

I THINK I fixed the issue next patch.

I am still experiencing crash to desktop upon trying to play the map Chaos Trenches. Error Reporter opening up as usual.

Tested and I can't replicate the error. What factions did you try playing with? Winconditions?

The building that makes the technique of chaos space marine is improvements upgrade of orcs (even more armor for Gargant)

It is true! The chaos machine pit has the 'More Gargant Armor Upgrade'

FIXED

If these are alllll the bugs needed for fixing then we can release next hotfix?

Sep 28 2016 Anchor

geting random crashes upon loading maps or during skirmishes saying "failed to create dump file 183". Might be a memory problem either way i never experienced this problem before i updated to 1.88

Edited by: 10Dragon

Sep 29 2016 Anchor

Just wanted to mention that the requisition ability from Eldar webway gates that you can activate on listening posts still stacks multiplicatively.

Also, if you don't mind suggestions, could you take another look at the Eldar webway gates requisition toggle bonus? I regularly play the eldar and the initial cost of the research combined with the low 5% bonus (at the cost of 20% power) feels a bit too weak to use competitively.

Anyways, sorry for getting off topic, thanks for another fantastic patch Cylarne and team o7.

Sep 29 2016 Anchor

Imperial Guard -> General's personal Reaver Titan -> It's upgrades while able to be purchased, are not going through the percentage process of actually upgrading. IE: paying resources for the upgrades, but the upgrades are not being "Researched."

Sep 29 2016 Anchor

Dunabar you need to put the general inside of the titan, otherwise it wont upgrade :)

Sep 29 2016 Anchor

The "Squad Size research 1+2" is not worked with Mutilators and Obliterators.

But on the other hand, Grey Knights Paladins were applied about Squad Size Upgrade.

Edited by: yaranaikANG

Sep 29 2016 Anchor
Trenlass wrote:

Dunabar you need to put the general inside of the titan, otherwise it wont upgrade :)

Do I really? Lol. Alright, I will give that a try. Seems silly that they can't upgrade without the General inside, but lets give it a try all the same. I guess it makes some sense, I wouldn't let anyone work on my car without me at least having been there to confirm the work. I could see the same logic being applied to a "GTFO of my lawn" Death Machine as well.

Edited by: Dunabar

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.