The Ultimate Apocalypse mod team proudly presents to the Dawn of War: Soulstorm players and fans, an eagerly awaited and packed with epic content game experience, the Ultimate Apocalypse mod! Imagine a mod featuring massive Warhammer 40,000 battles where all 9 races in Soulstorm (and more!) have a chance at epic victory. A mod where there's no shortage of all new units, buildings, abilities, and even titans! A mod where there's nearly no limits holding you back. It's all about all out, massive war. Wanna nuke your enemies? You can. Gloriously epic titan duels are your thing? Ultimate Apocalypse has you covered. Not only that, but Ultimate Apocalypse is continuously tested to ensure the epic battle experience it delivers remains unique while being completely awesome. Thanks to you (yes, you!) and everyone playing, Ultimate Apocalypse has been steady within the top 20 ranked mods for years.
Fan made addons part 2! Includes many, many fan made modified assets and code from fans of the UA mod, and Zombie Apocalypse, The Hunt Begins recommended map packs, Camera Zoom mod settings by Inquisitor, and recommended fan made/community maps all in this download! For more info, please read below:
README - FAN MADE ADDONS
Hello and welcome!
The Ultimate Apocalypse mod team would like to promote these fan made addons to the
crowd with special thanks to:
You can also find their addons on MOD DB within their provided forums on the
Ultimate Apocalypse main MOD DB page within the forums -> Fans Thread
Feel free to add your mod to the list!!!!
- JAPIERDOLE2 - For the Survival winconditions and maps
- CrossLune★十字月 (Who is also a donator) - For Crosslune mod
- Ezarik - For the Macabee mod UA compatibility
- Inquisitor (on RelicNews) - For Zoom Mod Settings.
- Map makers (view readme for more info)
- All Ultimate Apocalypse mod credits
- Table Top Round Up team for super stompa models.
- FOK mod team for new team colors and banners
- STALKERw40k (on Youtube) for his wonderful completion of music and other stuff (Check it out on Youtube)
- Place all files in your Soulstorm directory, by default being either:
C:\Program Files(x86)\THQ\Dawn of War - Soulstorm
C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dawn of War Soulstorm
- If there isn't a "Program Files (x86)" on your C drive, go for the "regular" Program Files folder instead.
Map Packs require a different install process. Please read the respective included Readme file.