(will be updated from time to time - new features marked italic):
- immersive original story (NO Ascension remake)
- NPCs have their schedules (go home at night or in a tavern, go fishing, etc…)
- NPCs are no dull nobodies but have their own story with their individual needs
- master intelligent quests where you have to use all your skills (not only fighting)
- possibility to kill big monsters with brain instead of a weapon (traps, poison,…)
- Quests that are implemented seamless in the story so you might not even notice that you are doing a quest
- several ways to solve a problem
- you don’t have to master the dangers alone: the party is back! (up to 3)
- Party members react according to what you do
- travel around in Britannia with your moonstone
- forge your own weapons and armor
- Buy ships and sail freely in the world or build yourself a small boat if you have the skill to do it.
- buy a house in a place you like
- build furniture for your home or just to sell it
- you have to eat, drink and sleep
- you can build your own tent with a fireplace wherever you want - there you can also cook animals you hunted
- ride and breed horses
- ride a dragon
- you can cook many different meals
- 4 different magic systems
- new skill system (not the Morrowind one)
- the magic carpet is back (if you can find it)
- Over 350 unique, custom scripted NPC's with extensive Dialogue.
- Non linear. Go anywhere. Follow the main storyline at your own pace and piece it together in your order of choosing.
- Will reference and embrace the lore from U1 to U8, including Savage Empires, Serpent Isle and the Underworlds. Loose ends tie up in mostly subtle ways, some major.
- Play as a male or female Avatar. Name your Avatar. Make him or her look exactly how you imagine him/her to look.
- Branching story paths with multiple endings
- Train up your powers with the Titan of Ether skill, as well as learning to re-master the four schools of Pagan magic.
- Eight different magic skills. Titan of Ether, Tempestry, Necromancy, Sorcery,Theurgistry and the Classic Eight Circle Britannian magic, as well as two more secret, unique schools of magic to master.
- Be Britannia's savior and redeem yourself as the Avatar of the eight virtues, or walk a dark path and serve yourself. 2 different game endings.
- A Britannia map four times the size of UA
- Hundreds of side quests and unique locations in the wilderness to explore at your own leisure away from the main story path.
- pray at shrines
Hope of Rebirth
Descent Into Darkness
Lone Fox Village
Character Creation (U6 remix)
Introduction (U6 remix)
Stones (U6 remix)
Marketplace (U7 remix)
by Chlorthos (remixed by Michikawa):
Alternate Main Theme
Stones (U6 remix)
Character Creation 2 (U6 remix)