Welcome back Commander.
Phase one of the MotY Awards 2017 is behind us, and as you can see, we made it to the Top 100 Mods! That's the ninth time in a row!
A big thanks to all our fans out there for voting us.
However, the battle is not over just yet! Phase two is on so remember to vote for us a second time. Just head to the Top 100 page, find us under Tiberian Sun mods and click vote! Remember, you can vote for as many mods as you like, so don't forget to vote other great projects such as Dawn of the Tiberium Age and Mental Omega.
Now for the announcement you've all been waiting for...
Version 0.7 & OST Release Date
Twisted Insurrection Version 0.7 and the Original Soundtrack Volume 7 will be released on thursday, 21st of December, 2017.
So mark up your calendars and prepare your battle stations. This update is going to be big.
Here's a brief summary of what we've accomplished since 0.6.5:
- New tech faction: Forsaken
- New units
- New structures
- 14 new music tracks
- A dozen new multiplayer maps
- Over a dozen hacks that significantly enhance gameplay
- Updated client, with several fixes and new features such as multiplayer auto-saving
- New and improved unit and building graphics
- New and improved terrain graphics
- New voiceovers
- Improved campaign missions
- Enhanced gameplay
- Improved map editor
- AI improvements
- Tons of balance changes and bugfixes, including:
- Tech units, including GloboTech and Forsaken units, can now be built only from their respective factories.
- GDI Marauders can now fly like the Jumpjet Infantry in TS.
- Nod Cyborg Reaper (new graphics) is treated as a vehicle (like in Firestorm) and must be built from the Fist of Nod
- Tiberium creatures are now stronger against anti-personnel weapons.
- A ton of miscellaneous fixes & cleaning of the INIs.
And that's only scraping the surface! The full list of changes is over 400 lines long!
Coming next: The Forsaken units.