A short single player experience set in the Half-Life Universe featuring a unique gravity defying weapon that allows you to jump buildings and sustain large falls. The story takes place at a mysterious date & location after the events of Half-Life : Episode 2. Where are you? Why have you been sent?
TL;DR - very pretty but lack interesting gameplay elements even with new mechanics.
- very high quality level detail and lighting
- new gravity device
- QR codes out of place for HL based mod.
- "wolf and flock" puzzle contradicts any zombie interaction logic you used in original game and mods earlier
- packs of zombies is not very interesting or logical enemies - how those mixed zombie crowds (regular and zombines) even got there in those numbers?
- new device make your weapons obsolete in most cases
- final fight set piece is great but fight itself is not very interesting "find a rocket while running in circles under fire" process
Highest Rated (11 agree) 10/10
If someone told me that this is Half-Life 2 : Episode 3 Demo i would believe him. Quality of lighting, level design, scripting, atmosphere, everything here is Valve quality level, if not even higher, this mod is simply amazing.
Mar 30 2015 by Gunship_Mark_II