The Mod team of Tour Of Duty is please to announce the release of Tour Of Duty 1.2.1.
- Fixed bug with players being able to type spec_mode or follownext
- Changing teams to spectator now kills you, if you were alive.
- Changing teams will give you a death if it killed you. This prevents players
changing teams in order to 'gain health'.
- Dead players can't select voice commands from the command menu (or
- Added correct version of cf_supply
- Fixed 'unable to precache: fvox_zero.wav' error
- Added per map specific .cfg file parsing.
- Accuracy degrade returns to normal faster, and moves faster at the
edges of the screen.
- Fixed the overflooding of clients in maps with entities like choppers
hud seems to display correctly, even when server is overworked.
- Escape gameplay fixes and enchancements:
- when 50% or more of the escaping team escapes, round ends IMMEDIATELY
- works properly with other fixes to 1.1 gameplay (non-escaping team doesnt get a free win)
- when either team is eliminated, the other team wins
- this should make this gameplay much more fast paced and interesting
- Stikifinga's new binoculars skin and model
And Now The Mirrors...