This total overhaul of Rome:Total War is based upon the Second World War. It contains historical battle locations on different fronts.
|My feedback v.1.0||Post Reply|
|May 11 2019 Anchor|
I'm very happy there is campaign mod. I'm not very fond of custom battles.
So after playing a hour I can say:
1. German voices are great (I don't speak German language very well, but it looks mostly accurate).
2. Airplanes idea is great.
3. Artillery works well.
4. Axis cities in Russian territory play great role in speeding up campaign.
5. American senate wants Manila to be conquered which is good joke anyway.
6. I would give units more individual troops/tanks/planes if this is possible.
7. Why grenadiers/assault infantry have less troops than rifleman - I don't know.
Edited by: Khanti
|May 12 2019 Anchor|
Thank you for your feedback
We would also like to give more individual tanks/planes and ships, but we already reached the max amount of 'mounts'.
There are less soldiers in a unit then riflemen, because riflemen are just bad units which dont deal a lot of damage
Dagovax is the creator and owner of Total War: 1942. He also created Holland: Total War
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.