This mod will add new units to your supreme commander Forged Alliance game. This mod can be played in both single player and multiplayer. All my units will have Sorian AI support.

Forum Thread
Bug of 1.17 (Games : Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance : Mods : Total Mayhem : Forum : Report a Bug : Bug of 1.17) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 11 2012 Anchor

Cybran :
Exp unit name : madcat, madcat mk2, madcat mk4 Where is Mk3 ???

Sheraphim : skin bug Youtu.be

FTU :
Exp unit name : Mayor MK2, Mayor mk3 where is mayor ? (this same for other unit)

Aeon :
same pb for aeon with unit name

Else realy good mod :)

Nov 11 2012 Anchor

I noticed that all of the factions have a T1 support gunship except for the uef an i also noticed picture of a uef support gunship is there any reason why it was not added

overall however it is an amazing mod

Nov 12 2012 Anchor

Thaomas:
The madcat mk3 was never made, and im sure it will never make an appearance :)
skinbug: wow thanks for letting me know. it was classed as an aeon unit in its blueprint :o
fixed now!

The mayor mk1 is scrapped because its old and ugly, here is a pic of it Media.moddb.com
its the same with other units that have been replaced with an updated model. :)

ages5522:
the UEF gunship will come, dont worry. :)
we didnt have time to add it in 1.17 because these gunships are a bit pain to balance.

Nov 12 2012 Anchor

Thx Burnie for your reply. For Seraphime there is another turret it seems (tech 3) with a same pb.

Dec 30 2012 Anchor

hmmm okay idk if this is a bug or not but im playing a 8p skirmish with 7 sorian ais on the total mayhem map with total mayhem, orbital wars, both unlimited recources mods, the sorian ai mod and menu thing that comes with it, and the global icon support mod. two of each faction free for all with no nukes selected, 20 rush timer, 1000 unit cap.

the timer is at 2 m 10 secs left, about 3 minutes ago, a nuke explosion happened in the red aeon ai base in the middle, and about a minute after that, the same thing happened at the green cybran base. then like a minute ago i heard a tac missile launch and found that the crimson uef ai was launching tac missiles at its own commander. i zoomed out and caught the teal aeon ai doing the same thing.

why are they firing tactical missiles at their commanders? is this a mayhem bug or a bug from another mod?

crimson uef just fired another one directly at its commander. another. the teal aeon just fired another. crimson fired a fourth. timer at 1 32 secs. fired a fifth. white uef fired its first, killed its commander. teal fired another. crimson fired another. teal fired its last, killed its commander. crimson killed its commander. timer at 25 secs. black and yellow seraphim and i are the only ones who havent fired any tacs. crimson units went way outta the rush zone, timer at 20 secs. black seraphim has units land units sitting way outta the rush zone. timer just ended.

why does the game slow way down if a lot of units are in play?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.