Release of Tiberium Dusk 1.23!
Released earlier than I wanted, but still relatively complete; this is version 1.23 of the mod which contains many new features, rebalances, changes and music.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR CHANGELOG AND EXTRA INFORMATION.
Tiberium Dusk version 1.23
(relatively) Comprehensive Changelog
Global Defence Initiative (GDI)
- Conqueror Supertank (GDI Marv) now renamed to "Pacifier" Supertank.
- Addition of the "Support Factory", uses a modified War Factory model and provides access to different units compared to the "Heavy Weapons Factory". Costs 1000 credits and offers only 1 repair drone and less armor.
- "Heavy Weapons Factory", providing access to heavy ground units; this factory is essential for fighting with Steel Talons. Does not produce utility vehicles (Expansion units, light support vehicles etc) but can produce Heavy Harvesters.
- Rebalancing of the "Titan", costs 1500 (from 1600) credits; is slower, adaptive armor is nerfed to 20%, base armor slightly increased.
- Mammoth Mk.1 tank overhauled, now functions as a late game budget heavy tank. Features 2 heavy missile pods and standard mammoth tank guns. Weaker than the GDI mammoth tank, but still heavily armored.
- Mammoth Mk.2 tank adaptive armor nerfed (20%), Autoloaders fire roughly 30% slower.
- Mastodon cost increased to 4500 credits. Now costs minimum 6500 credits to fully equip.
- Mobile Repair Transport (MRT) receives armor buff (around 30%), now has a 2nd drone and has a large heal radius (2-3x larger), costs 1000 credits.
- Wolverine armor buffed considerably (similar armor to Predator Tank) and price upped dramatically to 1200 credits. Now has two burst fire miniguns which do collosal damage to infantry, however has a long reload.
- Steel Talons Harvester fixed. Now no longer has Garrison Pods (was causing issue with docking) but actually fits the name, being heavily armored.
- Goliath Predator reduced to 1400 credits, Veteran Status on purchase removed.
- "Sonic Shatterer" reload time rebalanced, now fires (?) at the same speed as regular Sonic Emitter.
- Nuclear Demolitions Truck - Truck armed with small nuclear bomb, detonates when nearby to enemies or can be set to detonate on target if user selects "non-aggression" stance. Leaves behind a pool of radiation after use. Costs 1700 credits.
- Avatar now costs 1750 credits, has had small reduction to speed and armor tweaked.
- Reckoner "battle APC" is a Nod Legion exclusive reckoner that can be fired out of on the move, there are also small defensive bonuses for when this Reckoner is deployed. (Armor is around 15% stronger than the regular reckoner)
- Militants fixed - Voices weren't registering before.
- Attack Buggy now costs 400 credits.
- Attack Bike now costs 500 credits.
- "Chieftain" warmech (Black Hand Redeemer) is now renamed to "Liberator".
Marked of Kane
- New Marked of Kane laser turret, features classic sound effects; shorter laser duration and instant damage. Range has been reduced, but overall performance is better.
- Marked Attack Buggy has changes, now costs 600 credits. Has "classic" burst fire machinegun similar to the Wolverine, slightly improved armor but lesser speed. High damage output in numbers.
- Marked Attack Bike has been nerfed, being slower than before.
- Marked Obelisk of Darkness nerfed, now has less range (similar to Mastodon) but improved fire rate matching the Obelisk of Light.
- Annihilator Tripod now costs 2850 credits. (Due to forcefields)
- "Hunter" seeker nerfed, now can only fire at ranges greater universal tank cannon range (about 300 units) making it easier to approach, damage remains the same. Rate of fire slightly nerfed.
- Reaper Tripod base armor buffed, now costs 3000 credits.
- Reaper Devourer Tank buffed, now actually functions like a unit costing 1600 credits. Very powerful early game featuring strong shields and improved mobility.
- Annihilator Tripod now costs 2750 credits. (Lacks forcefield)
NOD Faction General Changes
- Cyborgs now classified as "Vehicle" type. Can be hit by any tank projeciles, 100% of the time. Cyborg Armor strength buffed to compensate.
- Cyborg Commandos replaced by "Awakened" in Global Conquest. Fixes issue where player could overwhelm / be overwhelmed by Cyborg Commandos early in the match.
- Nuclear Missiles for all 3 factions feature radiation effect after explosion, causing heavy damage to infantry and vehicles in the vicinity.
- Blue Tiberium now worth more per load (900 - from 800)
- AI performance buffed slightly (this could still use work)
- 12 new songs added:
- Packing Iron - CNC Renegade
- Stomp - CNC Renegade
- Iron Fist - CNC1
- Infiltration - TIBSUN Firestorm
- Elusive - TIBSUN Firestorm
- Deploy Machine - TIBSUN Firestorm
- 2nd Hand - Red Alert 1
- Backstab - Red Alert 1
- Shut it - Red Alert 1
- Smash - Red Alert 1
- Wasteland - Red Alert 1
- Soviet March - Red Alert 3 (Rare song, has roughly 1 in 28 chance of playing, compared to other songs having around 1 in 14)
There are various other changes that I can't remember (as usual) but these are the major ones I can list, this version may not be "perfect"; there may be issues but as I have tested it online with friends before release, it should be fairly stable.
Thanks to everyone that waited patiently for me to release this. :D
Looking forward to begin working on the next update hopefully. ^^