This is C&C1 on steroids. Based on the OpenRA engine, TDX refreshes the classic with several enhancements to gameplay and audio-visuals, a handful of new units and an exclusive new caribic tileset.
The First Tiberian War continues, and now sweeps even over caribic islands, ever more brutal.
With new, deadly weapons, enhanced audio and visuals, and an AI that can actually build bases, commanding your troops and conquering new lands is as fun as ever, or maybe more than it ever was.
After the initial release 0.50 and the quick update to 0.51, the latest update takes care of all remaining known bugs while slightly improving some visuals and tweaking balance between the factions.
Full changelog of update 0.53:
- Fixed crash when using right mouse button joystick scrolling
- Fixed Napalm crate not damaging the collecting unit
- Fixed Nod APC not showing any explosion on destruction
- Improved Obelisk laser visuals by adding a 'glow' effect and increasing the visibility duration
- Slightly re-increased size of rank decorations
- Increased Obelisk firing range from 7.5 to 9 cells
- Reduced Minigunner firing range from 4 cells to 3.25 cells
- Reduced damage of Minigunner, both APCs, Jeep and Buggy versus medium vehicle armor and base defenses by 5% of their respective base damage
- Reduced damage of Mobile RPG Launcher versus base defenses by 20%
- Reduced damage of Grenadier grenades versus heavy vehicle armor from 35% to 28% of base damage, and from 60% to 50% vs. medium armor
- Increased damage of Grenadier grenades versus 'wood' base structures from 65% to 75% of base damage
- Slightly increased range and speed of Grenadier grenades
- Increased Nod APC health by 10%
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Bugfixed version of the first public non-beta release of Tiberian Dawn Xtended. TDX is a remake of C&C for OpenRA with several improvements, tweaked graphics...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.