Third Age - Total War is a total conversion for 'Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms Expansion' that brings you into the world of Middle-earth.

Forum Thread
Crashes and Bugs with 3.0 and the 3.2 patch (Games : Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms : Mods : Third Age - Total War : Forum : Third Age General Discussion : Crashes and Bugs with 3.0 and the 3.2 patch) Locked
Thread Options
Rumpeled_Foreskin
Rumpeled_Foreskin The One Who Runs With Scisorss
Aug 26 2016 Anchor

Hello Dev's!

So I want to start off by saying I am in love with this mod, it allows me to play in the LOTR universe in ways I've never experienced before and its amazing. However I have come across a few minor bugs as well as some game crashes. First things first, I'm running Win 10 (Ew I know but life gives us lemons, right?) and i ran the mod over to my steam common medieval 2 folder in mods and replaced the 'americas' campaign as well as ran the 3.2 patch over it. So I started off with the fellowship campaign and all is well until I get ambushed by Nasguls and Aragorn's rangers are stuck in the ground! Aragorn himself just runs frantically in circles when I give commands to move but his rangers wont budge. They can fire missiles alright but cannot move an inch. I was willing to deal with it until I noticed Gandalf's and Boromir's rangers had the same problem! SO then my poor hobbits get pummeled by the Urukai and I loose, just after getting the loosing scroll, game crashes, 'Medieval 2 will now close'. So I decided to do a quick battle that put me in command of a Dwarven army besieging a High Elven city, and about 8 minutes into the battle it crashes again! Same message. Y'all have lives that are outside of modding, I understand, all I ask is acknowledgement of this humble plea for help and an approximate date of when it'll be fixed, thank you!

--

"The Tree of Liberty must be water occasionally with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.