Scottish-based Games Developer Outerlight would like to announce the release of a new version of their Half-Life 1 mod – The Ship. The first release of this unique first-person stalk and murder game has been well received and several significant improvements have been made for the second release.
The new version can be downloaded from - Theshiponline.com
• The game now functions properly using Valve’s Steam system.
• With the shutdown of WON all servers will now run on Steam.
• Includes two new maps – Aurora and Argo.
• Many issues with the old maps fixed – Daedalus and HMS Redrum.
• Quarry assignment system has been altered to prevent constant quarry changes.
• Many exploits have been fixed, for example it is no longer possible to avoid jail time or cash penalties by quitting the game and rejoining.