Total-conversion mod for SWBF2 that adds the Mass Effect era to Instant Action. You can fight as the Systems Alliance, the Heretic Geth, the Collectors, or the Evolved Geth on six new custom maps, all of the stock maps, and all maps from the Sol Map Pack.
***REQUIRES R1*** Re-adds Mass Effect era support and fixes various other issues.
File Name: SolMapPackSetup_R1.5_Patch.exe
TITLE: Sol Map Pack v1.0.1, R1.5
DEVELOPER: Frayed Wires Studios — Marth8880, AQT, THEWULFMAN, and Scott_W.Pilgrim
RELEASED: September 6th, 2017
First and foremost, thank you so much for taking the time to download and install the first (and a half) release of the Sol Map Pack! The intent of this release is to re-add support for the Mass Effect era and fix various other issues.
In case you're not familiar at all with the mod, the Sol Map Pack is a map pack for Star Wars Battlefront II that adds maps set on various planets and moons throughout our Solar System to Instant Action. Both stock eras include new sides with enhanced visuals and sounds, as well as new hero units. It also supports the Mass Effect era if installed.
GAMEPLAY (CORE / MAPS / GAME MODES):
- updated all maps with support for Mass Effect: Unification R6.5
- MR1: fixed normal maps on solar array station
- MR1: fixed stretched textures on Carl Sagan memorial
- MR1: fixed coloration of environment maps to match sky and ground
- MR1: updated greenhouse glass and planter textures
- MR1: fixed transparency rendering on NASA seal
- MR1: fixed egregious mipmap stepping
- MR1: improved fog color/distance
- MR1: adjusted specular color and improved texture resolution on props around Garage CP building
- VEN: updated greenhouse and dome glass textures
- VEN: fixed coloration of environment maps to match sky and ground
- LUN: adjusted gain/distance/rolloff parameters for flyer sounds
SHELL / UI / LOCALIZATION:
- updated MEU loadscreens with latest MEU and FWS logos
- fixed localization for Alliance AT-TE weapon names
- MR1: updated loadscreens
- VEN: updated loadscreens
All assets have the minimum possible amount taken from licensed material, and do not impair sales of their respective works, nor do they misrepresent their respective copyright holders.