Total-conversion mod for SWBF2 that adds the Mass Effect era to Instant Action. You can fight as the Systems Alliance, the Heretic Geth, the Collectors, or the Evolved Geth on six new custom maps, all of the stock maps, and all maps from the Sol Map Pack.
***REQUIRES R6*** Fixes several glaring bugs included in R6, such as hero music and low health sounds playing at incorrect times, holes in the Scion's collision, and CP HUD markers.
File Name: MassEffectUnificationSetup_R6.5_Patch.exe
Note: If you have trouble launching the Configuration Utility, try running it as administrator.
Please see the FAQ if you just want the old menu music and/or menu interface style back without having to uninstall the mod completely.
TITLE: Mass Effect: Unification v1.31, R6.5
DEVELOPER: Frayed Wires Studios, Marth8880
RELEASED: April 4th, 2017
First and foremost, thank you so much for taking the time to download and install the sixth (and a half) release of Mass Effect: Unification! The intent of this release is to fix glaring bugs that were accidentally included in R6.
In case you're not familiar at all with the mod, Mass Effect: Unification is a total-conversion mod for Star Wars Battlefront II that adds the Mass Effect era to Instant Action. As of this release, you can fight as the Systems Alliance, the Heretic Geth, the Collectors, or the Evolved Geth on six new custom maps, all of the stock maps, and all maps from the Sol Map Pack - or at least you will be able to play on the Sol Map Pack maps once we release a small patch for it. Keep tabs on our Mod DB page for more info regarding that.
- added shadowvolume to Scion
- fixed Scion torso collision
- fixed hero music by reverting to original implementation
- fixed issue with low health sounds not stopping during health regen
- tan1: fixed vacuum wind sound in levolution event
- EUR: fixed issue with post-combat health regen not cooperating with global health regen
- added ML-77(b) Missile Launcher reload sound
- EUR: fixed Cooper Omni-Blade sounds and weapon damage feedback sounds
- fixed issue with low health sounds unintentionally fading out (by making them do so intentionally)
SHELL / UI / LOCALIZATION:
- fixed Conquest CP HUD markers
- tat2: fixed CP HUD indexes in Siege
- updated Siege description
All assets have the minimum possible amount taken from licensed material, and do not impair sales of their respective games, nor do they misrepresent their respective copyright holders.