Hey guys, here's an update I've been working on for the past few days. I wasn't happy with the textures on the models so I've decided to redo them all. So far I've only done the British Lieutenant and the British Soldier, while doing this, I've also increased FPS a bit since I optimized the models. Since I've finished the British Soldier, all the other British models should be easy to finish as well. Not only have I gone and improved the player models, but I've also improved the grass model and texture. No FP animations yet, still having trouble with those but they'll be here soon...
NOTE: Some parts of the textures might be place holders. Some parts might be improved, removed or edited later on.
Here's the pictures.
I'll be working on the FP animations after the models are finished. It shouldn't be long now, I've got the models worked out in my head. They're not hard to do