Italian Wars - Ultimate | Battle Beta 1.0
After almost half a year we are happy to celebrate our comeback! This Battle Beta allows you to get a first impression of our future release, Italian Wars - Ultimate. We have added several new factions, along with a complete overhaul of all unit stats. New sounds and music add a completely new feeling and provide you a decent renaissance game play atmosphere.
- Kingdom of France
- Holy Roman Empire
- Duchy of Milan
- Kingdom of Hungary
- Republic of Venice
- Kingdom of Spain
- Papal States
- Swiss Confederation
- Ottoman Empire
- Signoria Florence
- Swabian League
- Grand Duchy of Tuscany
- Duchy of Savoy
- Margravate of Montferrat
- Republic of Genoa
- Margravate of Mantua
- Duchy of Ferrara & Modena
- Republic of Ragusa
- Signoria of Bologna
- Duchy of Urbino
- Republic of Siena
- Hafsid Caliphate
- Rebellious Peasantry
New Factions: Five completely new factions (Duchy of Savoy, Margravate of Montferrat, Signoria of Bologna, Duchy of Urbino and Rebellious Peasantry).
New Unit Stats: Completely overhauled unit stats and recruitment costs according to Real Recruitment and Real Combat guidelines.
Miscellaneous: New menu and battle map sounds. All units reply with a respective sound.
Downloadlink Battle Beta Version 1.0:
File: extracted ca. 3,2 GB
Requirements: Medieval II Total War + Kingdoms + Patch 1.5
Installation: Setup installation into a separate folder /italian_wars_battle
If you have any problems during installation or bugs please post here:
Bugs & Problems
- Vlad Tepes
- Herzog Andreas
- Kamil Szadkowski
Special thank's to:
- Vlad Tepes, for allowing me to continue his work
- Monti & Gigantus for answering many, many questions
- Miguel_80 for his continuing support
- Mausolos of Caria for his outstanding help in researching
- ivanhoe95 for his help on researching and creating the new Hungarian roster
- Morifea for his continuing and indispensable support
interested in working on your favourite mod? That is your chance! We have currently a bunch of vacancies, so pluck up your courage and shot us a pm!
What we are looking for:
- 3D artist
- texter (preferably native English speaker)
In case you haven't got a clue about modding/2D arts, no problem at all, we'd be happy to lend you a hand, so don't be shy!
- We expect you to work on your own and finishing a task in certain amount of time
- You’ll mostly work in the campaing_script file and implement surprises, decisive events or scripts to improve gameplay for the player
- Lurking between the Vices & Virtues of TIW, adjusting triggers and entries
- Adding new lurid titles for the campaign or famous persons of the renaissance
- Well, due our humble 3D skills the faction rosters are not that diverse. So if you are able to deal with vertexes and faces, hell, what you are waiting for?
- If you are capable of writing accurate and vivid descriptions or thrilling event texts, you fit perfectly for this job.
All the best,