This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.178: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed. To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: May 02, 2019
- Added: New multiplayer map "Duel At Dawn" (Credits: TrainStation).
- Removed: Easter props.
Released: Apr 22, 2019
Released: Apr 20, 2019
- Added: New multiplayer map "Rocky Ridge" (Credits: Tiberius).
Released: Apr 19, 2019
- Added: Easter props (Credits: Lin Kuei Ominae).
- Added: New multiplayer map "Creepy Obstruction" (Credits: Flippy).
Released: Mar 17, 2019
- Fixed: Players selecting the brown color would sometimes have their team and starting location swapped with another player's (Credits: Bittah Commander).
Released: Mar 10, 2019
- Added: Bridge-over-tiled-floor pieces for the interior platform tile set (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: Pre-placed crates on multiplayer maps will now only give money when the crates option is disabled (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: Minor improvements were made to the "River Raid" mission (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The enemy now also uses Gatling tanks and the Behemoth in the "Freezingly Desperate Grip" co-op mission and the mission now also harder on Hard difficulty (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The Gatling Tank's price has been increased from 500 to 550.
- Changed: The Soviet AI now makes use of the Gatling Tank (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The Soviet Heavy APC's price has been lowered from 800 to 700 in enhanced mode.
- Changed: The Behemoth now does less damage against large structures and a lot more against small ones (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: Chinooks can no longer carry ships and the Behemoth (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The Chinook's hit points have been reduced by 32% in enhanced mode.
- Changed: The Yak's impacts now do more damage to adjacent cells.
- Changed: "Brown" is now selectable as an additional color and "Teal" is now a bit brighter.
- Fixed: On "A Path Beyond" the gem field of the bottom-left player was farther away compared to the gem fields of other players (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The "Stealthy Inhibition" mission is now easier when playing on Easy difficulty and harder while playing on Hard difficulty (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The map editor will no longer display an unnecessary error message when Tiberian Sun isn't found in the registry (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The AI's V2 Launcher had 11% too many hit points in enhanced mode.
- Fixed: "Borderless Windowed Mode" didn't work anymore (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The "Adv. Power Plant Tiberium Fuel" upgrade's price was 2000 instead of 200.
- Fixed: The regular GDI and Nod power plants weren't capturable.
- Fixed: The Yak did too little damage because it was only hitting a single cell instead of multiple in a row.
- Removed: Allies can no longer build Demo Trucks in enhanced mode.