This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.173: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed.
To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Nov 11, 2018
- Changed: Sandbags and the barbed wire fences now take 3 shots to be destroyed in enhanced mode instead of just 1.
- Changed: Nod's hijacker now has a different appearance (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: The Tank Destroyer's hitpoints have been increased by 20%.
- Changed: Building multiple factories now gives a more consistent build speed bonus: the build time cumulatively gets reduced by 25% for every extra factory you build (Credits: dkeeton).
- Changed: The Flame Tank no longer needs to accelerate to reach full speed or decelerate before stopping and its hitpoints have been increased by 17%.
Released: Nov 02, 2018
- Added: The Radio 2 Remix track has now been included with the Sole Survivor music component.
- Changed: The Behemoth's rate of fire is now 50% faster.
- Changed: The Behemoth's elite weapon's rate of fire now matches that of the normal weapon and it now also spawns chemical flames (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: GDI's Aircraft Carrier now launches 4 drones per shot.
- Changed: In Classic Mode, Allies and Soviet can no longer build the Chainlink Fence, while Soviet can now build the RA Barbed Wire Fence instead of sandbags (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: In Enhanced Mode, Sandbags can now only be built by Allies, while GDI can instead build the Chainlink Fence and Soviet can build the RA Barbed Wire Fence (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: Players on certain starting locations were unable to die without surrendering on the "Tiber" and "Rocktagon" multiplayer maps.
- Fixed: AI units sometimes fired a lot more bursts than they should be able to and on slow game speeds human players were able to exploit this bug as well (Credits: AlexB).
- Fixed: Shroud will no longer grow for spectators when the "Growing Shroud" option is enabled (Credits: dkeeton).
- Fixed: Several units weren't visible in the map editor (Credits: Bittah Commander).