Hi guys, it's XDJ here and today I'm glad to share with you this new custom story, it's the third and last chapter of the lost memories series, if you don't know what I am talking about check out The Maze Of Lost Memories and The Woods Of Lost Memories, these two are older custom stories also made by me.
This time you won't play as Jack, the protagonist of both the maze and the woods, but you'll play as Tom, a character that's strongly connected to Jack, if you remember the plot from the previous stories you should understand, while playing, which character are you playing as.
In most of the custom story you'll play in an old spacious mansion that includes multi-floor areas, nice comfortable areas, but also disturbing areas, the whole level will change appearances as you progress, for example at the beginning the mansion is nice and well illuminated but later it will be dark and spooky. The map is large, so it is recommended to save once the loading is completed.
- You can choose between 3 difficulty modes (Easy, Normal and Tough) but you can also choose to play Standard Mode (default enemies voices) or Funny Mode (funny enemy voices).
- A new type of an invisible enemy, be careful: it won't be that easy to avoid.
- 6 achievements, if you played The Woods Of Lost Memories you should already know about them, it's a system that awards you with special abilities, that normally you won't have, if you acted in a specific way during your gameplay.
- A reworked treasure chest system, the items you'll find inside chests are random, your chances to find more goodies can be increased by collecting bags of coins (finally they have a purpose in this game).
- Many new insanity events when the mental sanity is low, you'll notice some disturbing figures appearing in the environment when your sanity drops too low, getting too close/looking for too long to them will trigger a spooky insanity event.
- New types of puzzles that have multiple solutions, this means that some puzzles require your fully understanding about them (hey but you can still complete them totally by luck).
- Some randomly generated enemy encounters; there will be some enemy encounters that will happen every time you play the custom story, but there are also some others that have a chance to not be triggered at all.
- 6 distinct endings in total.
I want to say a HUGE thank you to Custom Story Gatherers and Swankest CZ for supporting me, giving me advices and betatesting, thanks also to Sabatu who helped me in level designing the dungeon area.
And at last but not least, thanks to everyone that supported me and played my custom stories! Without you this project could have been left unfinished, so thank you again :'D
I hope you'll enjoy it! Once you fully played it remember to let me know what do you think in the reviews section.
Thank you for reading, take care :D
A new bug fix update is now available, it includes also some minor new changes.
- Added the possibility to stop the big goblet to prevent the player to listen to the whole sequence over and over again.
- Fixed a bug that could make stuck some players when trying to combine hammer and chipper, as well as the drill parts.
- Reduced the max radius at which you can hear the strong whispers related to the angel statues.
- Increased the volume of the strong whispers related to the angel statues.
- Reduced the volume of the weak whispers related to the angel statues.
- Some fixes to mistakes related to a few notes and dialogues.
- Added two new collectibles to normal difficulty: one sanity potion and one lantern oil.
That's all for now! Thank you for reading :D
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Перевод выполнен через google\yandex переводчики с литературной корректировкой,без входа...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.