Instructions are below. Please Read more.
This is a Multylanguage version and easy to install as well. I will add more Languages in time... This a Standalone Setup and does NOT require any other Setups!
Well, here we are. What's new? More Languages in one Setup, it ca be used for ANY Language as well, if you can read English or German. No matter what Language your Game uses, it will always work.
- Extract the whole thing in your Downloads folder.
- Run the CF Setup 1.exe
- Ignore: Username and Organisation... Then: Enter the serial and click Next NOTE! The SERIAL.txt is loose in your Downloads Folder. You may have to search for it!
- After 'Next" the installpath will first look like this: C:\Users\\Downloads Click 'Browse' and let it look like this: C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\Downloads\CF Setup 1
- After installing, you can either choose to 'Launch CF Setup 1' or uncheck 'Launch CF Setup 1' Launching will call up CF Setup 2 Automaticly, while unchecking it, you will have to run it manually. If you lauch it manually, go into Downloads an look for a Folder called 'CF Setup 1'. Go into it and run 'CF Setup 2.exe'
- (Running CF Setup 2) Click on 'Next'
- Ignore: Username and Organisation... Then: Enter the serial and click 'Next'
- After 'Next' the installpath will look like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth II Click on 'Browse' and point it to YOUR Bfme II install directory. (This is where you start your Game from.) After that, it will look KINDOF like this: C:\YourProgramFilesHere\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth II tm\CF Setup 2\ Just make shure it points into your BFME II Directory, no matter where it's located at! AND DELETE THE PART WHERE IT SAYS '\CF Setup 2\' otherwise it will NOT work...
- Click on 'Finish'
- (Running the Last Setup) Now all we have to do is run the last Setup. It's located in the 'CF Setup 1' Folder. The Folder should be inside your Downloads Folder. Navigate into it and run 'CF Setup 3.exe'
- Click on 'Next'
- The install path will look like this: 'C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\'. Click on 'Browse' go to: C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Roaming\My Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II Files. The install path will look like this:C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Roaming\My Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II Files\CF Setup 3. Delete the part that says \CF Setup 3 otherwise the fix will not work... Then click 'Next'
- Now we have the option 'Launch CF Setup 3' . It's not important, it will just try to start your Game, so we can simply uncheck it. IF NOT, then it will (I'm totally shure!) say an ERROR just click 'Ok', nothing happened to your Game. It just tells you that it could not find the .exe to start it. That does NOT mean it's not there. It simply cant find it in the Folder I told it to look in, that's all.
- Click on 'Finish'.
- Start your Game whenever you want. Maybe we meet eachother Online? Thank you for your Download!