We have released Cahua! This final mod release features a good set of new features and content. We were on a tight schedule for Cahua. We had only two and a half months to create everything you see, and we also had to work on the UDK demo in the mean time. So the level is a bit smaller than what you are used to from our previous releases, but it has a new style and new types of gameplay to compensate for that.
This is not the last level of the mod. There will be a commercial release later that contains the actual last level, among other new content and areas. Cahua I takes you through a big cave near the heart of the volcano and have you fight a number of Tlaloc's. The guardians of Cahua. At the end of this level the player arrives at the "factory", the last level and home to "them". This release is more combat focused than previous releases. There is not that much puzzling.
- Cahua I - An entire new level set in the depths of the volcano. The second last level!
- Tlaloc - A fierce new enemy. The guardian of the factory.
- Electricity and Mines - New gameplay. Charge the ball with electricity or attach mines to it.
- Survival Changes - A combo system and a brand new awesome level.
- And Much More - Ball control improved. New effects. Perfomance improvements. Skippable cutscenes!
You do NOT need any previous The Ball episode to play this. This release includes ALL previous releases too. You only require UT3 with patch 2.1. Also make sure to completely remove any old The Ball install you may have first or it will not work.
Join us on our Facebook group!