Team Fortress is a revolutionary team and class based multiplayer first person shooter mod for Quake. It is responsible for a new genre of online gaming. It's many innovations include:
- Eight different player classes each filling a gameplay niche.
- Timed grenades as a secondary method of attack in addition to the selected weapon.
- Extremely fast movement, enhanced through widespread use of bunny-hopping.
- Building of structures such as sentry guns and ammo dispensers.
- Destructible environments.
The online clan scene of the late nineties can be viewed as the genesis of modern day e-sports.
QWTF ANDROID download Tf1(2.8) is currently released in BETA, in this version tf1 servers does not work
FortressOne is a free, open source fork of the original 1996 QuakeWorld mod Team Fortress. It is a fast-paced, class based, arena first person shooter...
A pack made to make qwtf to work on android (version 1.3)
Version 2.9 for QuakeWorld released on 8/28/98, overwrite this with your v2.8 installation.
The VERY FIRST public release of Team Fortress (August 1996)! Includes source code. (Infact it's all there is)