A few fixes and a little polish. Just unpack it in the Soulstorm folder and overwrite. Make sure you have the V3 full version installed.
- Updated the music playlists for all levels, including adding the main menu theme from vanilla Dawn of War to some of them.
- Removed abilities and a sync kill from the daemon prince, so he should no longer shrink when fighting.
- Added generators to the exception list on all "destroy the enemy base" objective and added exception lists to the ork missions.
Mission 1 and 2
- Guardsmen now spawn at full squad strength to
give the orks more to kill make it a little easier to save them.
- Added pings to the tanks and orbital relay objectives, to show where they are.
- The whirlwinds now start firing automatically at when the game starts (after the opening cutscene).
- Added a ping and lifted the fog of war over the collapsing bridges, so it's easier to see what's going on.
- Added fire dragons at some webway gates, and increased the reinforcement timers slightly, so it's a little less spammy.
- Adjusted the trigger zone for the second webway gate (up with the dark reapers), so they'll spawn more consistently.
- Fixed the webway gate spawning script so that seer council and fire dragons now can spawn from the last few gates.
- Added the chapel doors to the exception list on the "cleanse chaos bases" objective.
- Fixed an issue causing the chaos altar to despawn in the closing cutscene.
- The spawned hostile forces are now on a separate team, allowing the AI to use all op its pop cap freely.
- Fixed an issue causing Lord Bale to spawn as a neutral unit, instead of a hostile one.
- Fixed some oddities with running the wrong way and jerking around during the duel in the closing cutscene.