System Shock Infinite is the unofficial sequel to System Shock 2.
A difficulty mutator for System Shock Infinite. Features classic aiming, scarce resources and a hard time limit to beat the game.
System Shock Infinite extends the original campaign with a Second Quest.
"The Quest for Identity" starts off in the aftermath of SHODAN's defeat.
- A mysterious companion assists Goggles in a mission to recover his lost memories.
- A moral choice system has Goggles decide whether to pursue truth or power.
- Different endings can be unlocked, according to alignment and completed objectives.
- Rumor has it that "tears" exist, which can rewrite history on the Von Braun.
"The Entropy Effect" is a new ruleset for the Second Quest.
- Based on the namesake effect, both plot device and gameplay mechanic.
- Features level progression and classes.
- Intuitive, tutorialized and integrated in the HUD.
Starring Phantasmagore as Marie Delacroix, with all-new dialogues and movies.
With ShephardReborn in the role of Goggles and the Narrator.
This mod includes ADaoB 0.3