Star Wars Conquest is a Mount&Blade; module which transforms a medieval world into the far, far away galaxy... with the same premises than the original game, this module offers an open sandbox where the player can do anything he wants. Based on a Galactic map and hundreds of planets.

Forum Thread
Great Mod So Far: Preview Bug Report Feb 6 2013 (Games : Mount & Blade : Mods : Star Wars Conquest : Forum : Bug Reports : Great Mod So Far: Preview Bug Report Feb 6 2013) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 6 2013 Anchor

Love the mod so far, however there are some issues ive run into with only a few minutes in:

If I get into a brawl in a cantina, it cashes.
If I land on a planets surface, and its "under attack", it crashes.
If I fight on ship when attacking bandits, it crashes.
Medical Bay Scene is not existent. Or It CTD's.
The Cargo Hold Scene is missing walls and a floor. Or It CTD's.
The Passenger Quarters is inaccessable due to the tallway leading to it missing a floor and walls. Or It CTD's.

Well thats it thus far, ill look at it some more tomorrow.

System Specs:
Windows 7 64 Bit
2.0 TB HDD Space
16 Gigs DDR 3 Ram
i7 965 CPU
HIS IceQ X² Radeon HD 7970 - GPU
Up to date ATI drivers.

And Yes, Steam Version. Completely Up To Date

So, to head off the usual comments about a computer not being able to handle the load, ect ect. Its more than capable of running Just Cause 3 on the highest settings.

Edited by: akihirokytori

Swyter
Swyter Dream your Life      Live your Dreams
Apr 11 2013 Anchor

Thanks for the report mate, I appreciate it. But I've already diagnosed *all* the crashes.
Here's a hotfix: Bitbucket.org

--

My Mount&Blade Tools: » Iron Launcher for Warband » Iron Launcher » Font Customiser » WarKit 

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.