Unfortunately, it seems that the release of v6.1 didn't go perfectly. With very specific loadouts, the game could crash in multiplayer. This patch addresses that and also some other problems that could be fixed quickly. Check it out from the Files section.
- Fixed SEF bug: Crash in multiplayer when using certain loadouts
- Fixed SEF bug: Weird leg movement speed in multiplayer when using certain loadouts
- Fixed TSS bug: Can sometimes reload the same magazine back into the weapon, in certain conditions
- Fixed TSS bug: The password dialog box (on Admin Login) didn't support all characters
- Minor optimizations and tweaks under the hood