This is an outdated patch. Please use the latest patch.
If you have not installed SWAT: Elite Force v6 or have upgraded to v6 from v5, do that first. The Stetchkov Syndicate Expansion (included in the GOG.com release) is required to play SWAT: Elite Force.
If you do not follow the above instructions, you WILL get an error upon starting the game! If you have installed v6.1 or v6.2 previously, you do not need to reinstall SWAT: Elite Force, just use this patch.
To install this patch, just copy the (whole) folder from the .zip file into your SWAT 4 directory, where the game is installed. It will ask you to overwrite some files, this is normal.
The following changes are changes made in this patch. For a full list of what the mod changes, please view the README.md (openable in any text editor, but a Markdown viewer or Notepad++ will display the best formatting)
- Added Suppressed P90, unlocked on Northside Vending and Amusements.
- The Uzi, TEC-9 and AKM have flashlights now.
- Tweaked P90 flashlight position.
- Added a new option in multiplayer: Show kill messages. When this checkbox is ticked, arrests, kills, incapacitations, and player deaths are shown.
- Penalty messages in multiplayer now show up as chat messages, and don't hide the chat when shown. (The penalty message in Singleplayer remains the same)
- Added a new ingame Admin panel. From this panel, you can now kick, ban, go to the next map, etc. All players can use it, but only actions which can be carried out by their current role will be selectable.
- Added a new WebAdmin panel. The WebAdmin can currently only be used to chat with players and check the server status.
- New Admin privilege: Lock/Unlock teams.
- New Admin privilege: Lock/Unlock a player's team.
- New Admin privilege: Force all players to red/blue
- New Admin privilege: Force a player to red/blue
- New Admin privilege: Mute a player
- New Admin privilege: Promote a player to leader
- New Admin privilege: Kill a player
- Campaign unlocks are now handled in SwatCareerPath.ini instead of SwatGuiState.ini so patches will not destroy server admin information. (Note, you do not need to back up careers, this is just an internal change)
- Adjusted a lot of the training mission text to better integrate TSS and SEF features.
- The LaunchSEF.bat script will now check to make sure that the mod is installed correctly before launching. If it is not, it will give a detailed explanation as to how to fix the problem.