SWAT: Elite Force is a massive overhaul of SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate, making it into a more realistic tactical police simulator.
Use this version on a v1 installation to upgrade to v2.
Changes in v2
- New Feature: Speech Recognition. Enable it in Audio Options
- New Feature: Disable initial dispatch. Enable it in Audio Options
- You can now pick up guns through restrained suspects, and all hostages (except live, unrestrained ones)
- AI-controlled officers will now automatically report suspects/hostages that they restrain
- Support for many more resolutions (4 -> 22)
- Fixed a bug that caused the Heavy Armor to have texture issues due to StaticLoadout.ini missing
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI-controlled officers to not deploy pepperball gun if it was their secondary weapon
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI-controlled officers to not deploy grenade launcher if it was their secondary weapon
- Fixed a bug where grenades in the DEPLOY >> submenu would not be greyed out if officers didn't have them (vanilla bug?)
- Fixed a bug where DROP LIGHTSTICK would not be greyed out if there was no officer with a lightstick
- MIRROR UNDER DOOR and CHECK FOR TRAPS now obeys the stack-up positioning and stacks up the squad on the door.
- Fixed: Children of Taronne has traps bolted onto incorrect bones
- Fixed: Children of Taronne has a trap on the wrong side
- Fixed: Missing drug rosters on Stetchkov Drug Lab
- 'Show Subtitles' moved to Audio Options