The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

A Full Fledged mod that Incorporates new gameplay elements, Weapons, better Graphics(full version) and many more features

Forum Thread
What happened to SMP 2.5? (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Super Mod Pack 2.4 : Forum : Discussion : What happened to SMP 2.5?) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 13 2011 Anchor

Seems like years since I came across this mod. Did Wolfehunter ever finish the beta or did he just drop the project? I remember he said the beta was supposed to be released in the beginning of 2010... well that's over 1 1/2 years ago. I'd really like to see the project finish.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.