Star Wars: Interregnum is an upcoming mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that builds off of the highly successful Enhanced 4X Mod. Fleeing the unknown terror that is chasing the Vasari, the factions of Sins of a Solar Empire stumble on a temporary wormhole that takes them to a galaxy far, far away. The sudden arrival of armadas with trillions of refugees and thousands of warships between the events of Episodes 5 & 6 forever alters the Star Wars universe and plunges the galaxy into an unprecedented period of chaos and violence. Begun, a new conflict has.

Forum Thread
Odd Error Codes when playing Interregnum Beta 1 (Games : Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion : Mods : Star Wars: Interregnum : Forum : Feedback : Odd Error Codes when playing Interregnum Beta 1) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 12 2020 Anchor

When playing the game, I receive the following error codes on start-up and during gameplay. I own and run all DLC for the base Sins game.

- Assert @ d:\perforceworkspaces\bfraser_babygoat_7628\codesource\engine\render\mesh\mesh.cpp(243)

m_Orientation.IsLeftHandAndNormalized()

- Assert @ d:\perforceworkspaces\bfraser_babygoat_7628\codesource\gs\render\entitymeshrenderer.cpp(76)

- !mesh->GetData().HasAnyTextures()

- ResearchWindow GridPoint Not Valid: RESEARCH_E4X_WeaponMastery
- ResearchWindow GridPoint Not Valid: RESEARCH_E4X_SurvivabilityMastery
- ResearchWindow GridPoint Not Valid: RESEARCH_E4X_CapturePhaseGate
- ResearchWindow GridPoint Not Valid: Research_ING_ImproveAIAll
- ResearchWindow GridPoint Not Valid: Research_ING_ImproveAIAllNr
- ResearchWindow GridPoint Not Valid: RESEARCH_E4X_ABILITYACCESS_DeployEmbassyAI

- Assert @ d:\perforceworkspaces\bfraser_babygoat_7628\codesource\gs\galaxy\spawnships.cpp(292)

fleetPointsUsed > 0.f

- Assert @ d:\perforceworkspaces\bfraser_babygoat_7628\codesource\gs\entity\interfaces\ibuff.cpp(4919)

target != nullptr && target->GetIBuffContainerPtr() != nullptr

- Slot ACTION_CAPITALSHIP_OPENMANAGEINTERNALS can't be setup over ACTION_CAPITALSHIP_ABILITY_4. (I get this one Every time I click on a ship that displays this for any non-standard faction captial ship [i.e. Rogue Pirate Captain, Mandolarian Captain, Heroes, etc], and it requires dozens of clicks to attempt to get by it)

The Enabled Mods TXT file shows the following:

TXT2
SinsArchiveVersion 194
Version 0
enabledModNameCount 2
enabledModName "Star Wars Interregnum Beta 1"
enabledModName "Enhanced 4X Mod 1.86"

Is there something I missed or is this a bug that has cropped up in testing and play for others? Please help.

Jun 12 2020 Anchor

Most of those (at least) errors are actually normal, harmless errors. The problem is that they are appearing. This can have two causes.

• You are running the mod with the Dev.exe.
  • Somehow the "ShowErrors" option has been set to TRUE in your rebellion.user.setting file.

I recommend not running the mod in the dev.exe. If you are not running the dev, try to find that settings file and change "ShowErrors" to FALSE.

Jun 13 2020 Anchor

And that was the trouble: I had been running the mods in Dev.exe (as I had in earlier editions of the mod without issue or trouble). I also checked the ShowErrors option in the User.Settings File and it was already false.

Thank you for the help good sir!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.