Star Wars: Interregnum is an upcoming mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that builds off of the highly successful Enhanced 4X Mod. Fleeing the unknown terror that is chasing the Vasari, the factions of Sins of a Solar Empire stumble on a temporary wormhole that takes them to a galaxy far, far away. The sudden arrival of armadas with trillions of refugees and thousands of warships between the events of Episodes 5 & 6 forever alters the Star Wars universe and plunges the galaxy into an unprecedented period of chaos and violence. Begun, a new conflict has.

Forum Thread
Crashes 2 hours into Game. (Games : Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion : Mods : Star Wars: Interregnum : Forum : Technical Support : Crashes 2 hours into Game.) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 14 2019 Anchor

Game crashed during gameplay, pretty far into my singleplayer save. I had saved the game a maybe a minute or two before the crash. Everytime I load from the save, or use an auto save, it crashes around the same spot.

Dropbox Save

Here's the enabledmods I used.

TXT
Version 0
enabledModNameCount 12
enabledModName "E4X Alternate Main Menu Music"
enabledModName "INT SinsRe 0.91b"
enabledModName "E4X SinsRe 0.91b"
enabledModName "Star Wars Interregnum Alpha 3.4"
enabledModName "Enhanced 4X Mod 1.85"
enabledModName "SinsRemastered-v0.93b"
enabledModName "E4X Expanded Research"
enabledModName "E4X Infinite Research"
enabledModName "E4X Max Starbase Upgrades"
enabledModName "E4X non-Vasari Phase Gate"
enabledModName "INT All E4X Random Encounters"
enabledModName "INT Beskar"

Aug 14 2019 Anchor

Hey IKhanMakeWAR2,

Thanks for the report! That's exactly the info we need to look into an issue.

That said, it looks like there may be an issue with your mod order.

• enabledModName "Star Wars Interregnum Alpha 3.4"
  • enabledModName "Enhanced 4X Mod 1.85"
  • enabledModName "SinsRemastered-v0.93b"

Should be at the very bottom of your mod order, all the times (unless you're not using remastered, then you can omit it).

Expanded Research/Infinite Research/Max Starbase Upgrades/non-Vasari Phase Gate/All E4X Random Encounters/Beskar were probably not working fully/correctly when at the bottom like that. I'm not sure if your save will continue to work or not if you fix the mod order, but that might help any future games.

Edited by: GoaFan77

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.