The long overdue patch for the Star Wars: Clone Wars Sub-Mod has been released A few things though before the swarm of bug reports come in. The ARC Troopers have extremely crappy animations unfortunately. The guy I had import and rig Psycosith's models nearly 2 years ago did a piss-poor job animating them and I've had trouble finding someone to re-rig them; Believe me, I don't like them holding their rifles as if they were pistols either but it's something you and I must deal with, at least until the next full version of the mod. Next is the abilities, For unknown reasons, certain abilities have decided to stop working so until we can pinpoint the cause of this, "Sprint" will be a placeholder.
- Added New Unit for the Galactic Republic: Arc Troopers (their abilities are sprint as a placeholder)
- Added a squad of ARC Troopers to Captain Fordo's team
- Added Republic Research Facilities to the "Bridging The Saga" Galactic Conquest
- Added new map for Skako
- Made the Confederacy Of Independent Systems AI more aggressive.
- Fixed the 2 Anakins and Obi-Wans on the "Outer Rim Sieges" Galactic Conquest
- Fixed Republic Bacta Tank
- Fixed Multiple Text Issues
- Fixed crash when playing on Fondor
- Fixed crash when playing on Muunilinst
- Fixed crash when playing on Hypori
- Fixed enemy not appearing on Jabiim
- Fixed enemy not appearing on Pammant
- Fixed crash on Geonosis.
Any other bugs, will be fixed in Version 2.0 of the mod