Bringing the long dormant star fighter combat series back into action, Star Fox: Event Horizon will let players control their favorite characters and fighter craft from the Star Fox series.
The sixth demo of Star Fox: Event Horizon, adding a dozen new environments to the game.
- Open "oalinst.exe" to install Open AL. This is required for sound to function.
- Open "installstarfoxeh_part1.exe" to install the first part of the game.
- Open "installstarfoxeh_part2.exe" to install the second part of the game.
Play the Game:
- Upon starting up Event Horizon for the first time, you will be prompted with a menu. It will automatically search for your Event Horizon install if it does not detect it.
- In the "Audio/Joystick" tab, be sure to set your Preferred Playback Device to "Generic Software" in order for sound effects and music to play.
- Be sure to disable the options in the "Speech" tab if they are enabled, otherwise the engine will attempt to play horribly simulated voiceovers.
- It is highly recommended but not necessary to increase the screen resolution in "Video Tab."
- When you are ready, press Run.
- Click "Continue" at the main menu to begin the Training Level.
- All the Freeplay missions can be found in the "Tech Room > Mission Simulator" menu.
Changes since last version:
- Added additional Test Level Environments: Area 6, Lylat Prime Perimeter, Area 3, Dragon Rock, Walled City, Thorntail Hollow, Corneria Capital, Eladard Remains, Orbital Gate, Fortuna , Meteo Asteroid Field, Sector Y, Sector Z, Titania Canyons, Fichina Frontier Outpost, Aquas Coral Bed
- 27 playable characters and 36 playable fighter craft.
- A three part Training Level, narrated by James McCloud (voiced by Callum Janes).
- 6 Freeplay Levels.
- 11 Demo Campaign Levels.
- 30 "Test Levels."