Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
MISERY 2.2 100% Compatible Addons (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : Mod optimization : MISERY 2.2 100% Compatible Addons) Post Reply
Thread Options
jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Mar 12 2018 Anchor

If your addon is 100% compatible and tested for MISERY 2.2, PM me Moddb.com and I will add a link to it here. Please provide a short description, installation instructions, and a link to your files.

Please specify if a New Game is required to use the addon.

Questions about an addon should be directed to the author, who will provide installation assistance and troubleshooting related support for it.

Mini-Crowbar Icon Mod : Adds a 1x1 square icon for the crowbar allowing you to use it via the quick slots. New game NOT required. Moddb.Com

Reduced Effect Drugs and Medications Add-on Moddb.com New game NOT required.

Resound addon - see description for details Moddb.com

Edited by: jasper34

Mar 19 2018 Anchor

I can't believe that this is it.... CoC and many Russian Mods have a lot of Add-Ons, and the famed Misery 2.2 only has these Add-Ons? I hope with time more will come. Such as new outfits, extra side-quests (like in CoP Complete), I know TAZ is being worked on so I won't say STCoP, but other things also... New Anomalies, Artifacts, Graphical, Textures, Unique Items, UI's, Interfaces, etc etc (or even Mod fusion with compatibility addon)... The more items and stash spots the merrier, as that is what it is to be a true S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!! *hint hint*

Maybe with time hopefully (but doubtfully) will be added legit Add-Ons. If I find any in the Russian Community, I will link them here. Thanks for creating this page, hopefully it will raise awareness for people to add their add-ons on a page specifically for it.

Edited by: sovauthority-zuzu

Apr 27 2018 Anchor

AmostsFear 4.3 claims to be fully compatible with 2.2. I'm partial myself to autumn aurora theme.

Sova, welcome to the mod scene, where people freely give their time and don't get paid. Maybe you should put some time in yourself compiling a list of compatible addons?

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Apr 27 2018 Anchor

Absolute Nature 4.04 is already included with MISERY (MISERY theme). I have Autumn installed myself ;) It is 100% compatible, you just need to pay attention to install it at the same FOV you used to install MISERY.

CDIA
CDIA Feel the MISERY!
Jun 17 2018 Anchor

MISERY 2.2 Utility:

Revised Spawn Dialog v1.1.5 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat v1.6.02 with MISERY 2.2 and Absolute Nature v4.04: Moddb.com
(NO NEW GAME REQUIRED)

Edited by: CDIA

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 18 2018 Anchor

Thanks, Manny!

If anyone else has a 100% compatible add-on, please feel free to post about it here. I can edit any posts made if needed.

Oct 15 2023 Anchor

Here are a few from the Russian stalker community: Vk.com

Some interesting ones

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.