Last Day 1.3 + patch 2 does not require a new game, but it is highly recommended.
- Added a few new mutants
- Added dynamic spawn of radiation fields in locations
- Added dynamic starting items system
- Added immunity from mutants for quest NPCs
- Added new dynamic spawn of monsters and stalkers in locations
- Added new hand meshes similar to Misery style
- Added various options to the game
- Balanced rewards for tasks
- Changed thresholds on which traders assortment changes (500/1000/1500/2000)
- Edited weapon parts
- Fixed a bug where a technician in Darkscape did not give back the weapon when "Delayed repairs" were on
- Fixed crash with animation of looting mutants
- Fixed night time crash in Dead City
- Fixed the problem which caused appearance of unusable items (like matches)
- Lots of fixes in the text (russian version)
- Player character can turn into a zombie when coming into contact with psy-mutants or hit by strong psy-emissions
- Player character turns into a bandit when he has bad reputation
- Removed a lot of found exploits
- Reputation can be raised to 2000 (was 1000)
- Returned old HUD textures from Call of Misery
And some other changes. The patch can be downloaded from here.
This is a changelog of new (14-03-2018), second patch for Last Day 1.3. To see the changelog of previous patch, click here.