Call of Misery started as an unofficial port of Misery 2 to Call of Chernobyl but has since gone on to add its own features and changes. There are now many addons for CoM itself, most of which are released in Russian. This mod has CoM and some of the popular addons for CoM along with some of the translations for them. Credit will be given in each mod and addon to the creators and translators.
Want to start your killing spree in a completely new location? If so, then come and see what this mod is all about!
This mod allows the player to choose from a wider array of spawn locations.
- Please make a backup copy of your gamedata folder before you use this mod. A new save game is recommended when using this mod.
- The player will be able to spawn at any of the available faction spawn locations that are in this game. For instance, if you're a member of the Monolith, you will be able to spawn in the Cordon with this mod. Some spawn locations can be slightly problematic, but it would be wise to experiment with this mechanic to see what's best for you.
- From time to time, the player may spawn themselves within proximity of more than a handful of hostile NPC characters. This is not recommended at higher difficulties, but I'm not here to stop you from considering it. I've even tried it a few times myself...
1. Extract the .zip file for this mod. After that, copy the gamedata folder and use it to overwrite your current gamedata folder. Remember to back your files up!
2. Remember to have fun with it! Please tell me about your experiences with this mod.
WORDS OF WISDOM:
"Try spawning on the southern side of the Chernobyl NPP as a Bandit on Master difficulty. I dare you..." - RussianSniper117, 2018.