Attention! Install only on the licensed version of the game.
We recommend that you install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 (x86 and x64),DirectX,Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (x86 and 64)
Mod in Russian language
Changes in the project:
- Atmosfear 3
- Console FOV
- The description of the armor and helmets like in SGM
- New detector textures
- On the Skadovsk,Yanov, and the Laundry room to get weapons
- Returned the helmet "Barrier" mon 3rd generation
- Returned the suit "Showa" mon 3rd generation
- Back suit "Exoskeleton" NVG 1st generation
- Added portable weight to all costumes from description
- If you hover over the cache icon in the PDA, you will see its approximate content (for example, if there is a trunk in the cache, then there will be a signature "Weapon", etc.).)
- Replacement of weapons in hiding places at random
- Now the inventory upper right corner of the main character's name is not "Degtyarev",and "Alexander Degtyarev"
- Changed icons in your inventory
- Back view from 1st person,3rd person, 3rd person (camera Rotation) you can assign keys in game settings.
- Vendors have a suits which were not previously available.
- After you have helped the groups on the locations will be available all body armor and helmets for sale.
- The NPCs play the harmonica.
- Added the anecdotes of the PM and ERS
- Installed improved texture of the helicopter
- Set new icons of upgrades
- New hand textures
- Now the corpses on the mini-map are indicated in blue
- Added mod AI Addition, now the NTC is more alive, that is, collect loot from the corpses, can hit the butt, etc
- Added smoke grenade
- Returned the opportunity to drag the corpses
(I apologize for my English)
The release of the project on moddb.com held very well.
Download Manual installation Yandex Disk
Download Mods Manager and Mods for CoPReBoot:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.