Welcome back to the CNPP Exclusion Zone! The year is 2020 and this barren wasteland has become more desolate and unforgiving than ever. This mod is a compilation of some of the best addons of CoC v1.4.22 and some additional tweaks and additions by myself. I want to pay tribute to the great community of mod makers and to make people relieve CoC again, but in a little bit more hardcore fashion. For the mod to work you need: Copy of STALKER: Call of Pripyat and Call of Chernobyl 1.4.22/ Simply extract the /gamedata folder into the CoC directory and run the game.
This update patches the game from v 1..1.0 to 1.1.1 There are a few additional things added and some tweaks. Please red the New Text Document inside the archive for installation tutroial.
Update for Call of Chernobyl: Revisited v. 1.1.0
Updates the version from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1
Paste the /gamedata folder into your main CoC 1.4.22 directory (accept overwrting of all files when prompted to)
Latest version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (Steam or GoG copy)
Call of Chernobyl 1.4.22
Call of Chernobyl: Revisited v. 1.1
Changes and fixes:
- Fixed traders not selling some items.
- Lowered the sell values for all traders (economy tweak)
- Increased the buy values for all traders (economy tweak)
- Fixed traders to have a higher chance to have gear that is based on their faction affiliations
- Slight increase of the monetary rewards for all quests (storyline and dynamic included)
- Reverted back to static faction relations (Dynamic relations just don't work that well with Desolation addon)
- Reworked Main Character immunities: They are still based towards more hardcore experience but changing difficulty does have an effect again (The initial Misery style immunities just didn't work very well with the mod)
- Fixed some localization mistakes for the russian version of TRX Fresh Start
- Replaced the bread model with the one from Call of Misery
- Retextured some meds and consumables
- Slightly improved the textures for all detectors
- Added Immersive Rain addon.