Anomaly is a standalone S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod powered by an x64 version of the X-Ray engine. Starting with version 1.5.0 Anomaly uses a custom engine build called the XRay-Monolith engine. After almost one year of development of the Anomaly 1.5.0 update, the mod continues its way on expanding and adding new features while maintaining a high level of quality and replay value.
On the press on NUMPAD_MINUS, it will show (total): SHOTS FIRED, ACCURATE HITS, ACCURACY.
- slight RUS translation improvements, as proposed by stalker 'whereismy'.
(ПРОИЗВЕДЕНЫЕ ВЫСТРЕЛЫ, ТОЧНЫЕ ПОПАДАНИЯ, СНАЙПЕРСКАЯ ВИНТОВКА)
- now the text should appear properly on all resolutions, and on the PDA also.
- tested successfully on: - 1280x720, 1920x1080, 3840x2160.
- ENG and RUS localization.
- 'moved' the PKM/PKP to LMGs
- added: -- 'FAVORITE WEAPON TYPE:', 'MOST PROFICIENT WITH:', 'LEAST PROFICIENT WITH:' -- Some examples: -- Imgur.com --
The first one is ascertained by the number of mag changes and amount of ammo spent with a weapon type.
- In short, the more magazines you empty with it, the 'more favorite' it is.
(Example: shooting "70 rounds with a Colt1911, (10 mags)" -- VS -- "90 rounds with a MP5, (3 mags)". --- The first one has 'won' your affections much more.)
'Proficiency' is ascertained by comparing accuracy.
This data may be used to quickly indicate one's current weapon style/use, and to point out one's strengths and any weaknesses.
- Ultimately, can be used for fine-tuning one's skills. -- Which is this addon's endgoal and purpose, by providing relevant/useful data.
- resolved the inconsistent 'accurate hits' count. -- Now all counters should be accurate.
- resolved the knife crash, (and all "weapon_class" issues)
Known issues with the accurate_hits counters.
- More precisely, tests show that some of the hits behave like 'ricochets', i.e. some shots are doubled, (ex: eyeshots, not headshots; shoulder...)
In short, in some hits, it seems that several "bone_index" points are hit, instead of only one.- So, some inconsistencies remain atm.
- 'moved' the PPSH into SMGs, (has a "w_rifle" value)
- improved the counters
- added russian language support, (- was much more demanding than it sounds)
- fixed a grenade crash issue
- v1.0 - is contained within the dl as OPTIONAL.
I have wanted something akin to a "WEAPONS USE STATISTICS" info in Stalker for a long time.
Now that I completed the 'Dynamic Objects' addon, I can do something about this.
Ideally, there would be a separate 'tab' in the PDA, that would show the 5 most favorite weapons, and shots fired, accurate hits, and accuracy (in %), for each of them. -- And, this obviously requires much more time and effort.
Currently, this addon is relatively simple and effective:
- on the press on NUMPAD_MINUS, it will show (total): - SHOTS FIRED, ACCURATE HITS, ACCURACY.
This info is solely intended as objective indicator of one's weapon/ammo usage.
v1.2 shows more data for different types/groups of weapons.
(For ease of use, this update also contains the v1.0 as OPTIONAL. With a fix for the Shotgun/Launchers pellets/count.)
NOTE: weapons considered LAUNCHERS: - RG6, RPG, M79.
Delving into the PDA atm necessitates modifying several Anomaly files, which greatly increases the drawbacks and potential incompatibilities.
- It is possible to do this once Anomaly gets to 1.5 Final. Possible. No promises.
Writing a newscript is preferable than all of the above negatives, though. -- And more 'future-proof'
- The PDA messages don't seem to support 'newline' characters, so I had to make do with the limitations.
This addon starts working whenever installed. -- NEW_GAME, existing save...
NOTE: I expect it to work on Update4Hotfix8 also, but haven't tested on it.
Simply extract in the main Anomaly folder.