The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.
Compatible with Anomaly 1.5.1. Map tiering stash system, dedicated item tiers tables and reworked loot tables. New game recommended. Update 2.2.0 TB fix for bugged stashes patch, FOMOD install, optional feature disabling loot spawn in unmarked stashes.
This addon spices your gameplay with stashes that are completely reworked and rebalanced.
NEW GAME IS RECOMMENDED. USAGE ON EXISTING SAVES MIGHT CAUSE BUGS, SEE BELOW.
IF USED ON AN EXISTING SAVE YOU ARE EXPOSED TO THESE VARIOUS EFFECTS, before installing to an existing save finish everything that is stash related first or it will bug (not crash though):
- Your own stashes might get random items spawning in them once. - Previously discovered stashes might get replenished (needs testing). - Your existing stashes quest will not be able to be completed because their content will be randomized, and will most likely end up empty. - Stashes indicated on the minimap prior to add-on addition will most likely be empty.
If you are upating from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 in an existing save:
Everything will work, no problem. Items' conditions will be changed according to the modifications brought by the 2.0.3 patch. However, changes brought to armors tiers will most likely not be reflected in the existing stashes. I tested it with a Skat 9 armor in Swamp, previously tier 3 now tier 5. It should now be impossible to get a Skat 9 armor in the swamp, but since it spawned with 2.0.2 patch, it stayed with 2.0.3. I didn't test that with yet unexplored map. But atleast add-on update doesn't wipe stashes content which is good :)
Simply extract the gamedata folder to your root Anomaly folder. The add-on contains streloccs stash on loot corpse add-on, be sure to not have duplicated script files (it will be fixed in version 2.0.3). You can also use a mod manager (JGSME or Mod Organizer 2).
Compatible with Anomaly 1.5.1. From the base game files, this add–on only modifies scripts/treasure_manager.script.
This add–on includes some of Steelhawk28's Stash Overhaul add–on code as well as streloc's "stash on corpse looting" script. Sources:
02/01/2021 ---- 2.0.0 ----
- Completely reworked the whole add–on.
03/01/2021 ---- 2.0.1 ----
- Fixed CTD when receiving Stash Location (on corpse loot or quest completion). Cleaned the script to improve compatibility (cleaner monkey patching).
- Rebalanced items tiers.
03/01/2021 ---- 2.0.2 ----
- Removed monkey patch for the time being as it was the source of many bugs and balance breaking.
- Fixed all known bugs (empty stashes given by corpses, stashes replenishing on game load).
- If you installed version 2.0.1 or 2.0, remove gamedata/scripts/grok_stashes.script first, although the newscript should take priority over the old script.
06/02/2021 ---- 2.0.3 ----
- Improved armor tiers balance.
- Reimplemented items random properties after 1.5.1 changes.
18/02/2021 ---- 2.0.4 ----
- Improved pistols tiers balance.
- Reduced junk artifacts spawn rate to 2% and heavily reduced repair kits spawn rates (40% > 15%).
21/09/2021 ---- 2.1.0 ----
- Balanced loot tables. Less repair kits, more toolboxes, no more artifacts, a bit less loot, less armors... It's now more hardcore.
- Scripts fix for DLTX lags thanks to mezz.
- BaS Patch with new weapons in stashes (still in Beta, use at your own risk).
- BAIN Installer for MO2.
22/09/2021 ---- 2.1.1 ----
- Balanced map tiers to be a bit harder so that you only get tier 1 and tier 2 items on starting south maps.
19/10/2021 ---- 2.2.0 ----
- Added patches for TB fix for bugged stashes (avoid spawn of items in player inventory).
- Added the option to not have any loot in unmarked stashes, courtesy of Kolaris: Moddb.com
- Added FOMOD installation.
29/11/2021 ---- Hotfix ----
- Fixed meadows tiers