Stainless Steel is moving forward with this new patch.
A large mod for MTW2 covering all of its parts.
· New Faction: Order of the Knights Templar
· 7 totally Unique Units with new cool Descriptions
· All other units have specific Templar Knight Designs
· Historical Characters and new Templar Knights Events
· New Unique Titles which represent the Templar Hirarchy
· Very different campaign from all others
· see more here: Twcenter.net
· 30 New Provinces, well spreaded and historically correct:
· (Exeter, Bari, Oporto, Arta, Barcelona, Belgrade, Balearic Isles, Bryansk, Lyon, Athens, Munster, Ancona, Isle of Lesvos, Warsaw, Diyarbakir, Salzburg, Kirov, Melilla, Salamanca, Groningen, Clermont, Thebes, Mecca, Palmyra, Astrakhan, Tortosa, El-Oued, Sinop, Norrköping, Benghazi...)
· More Resources on campaign map, including new valuable resources in the "outbacks" of the map.
· Some Small Map Tweaks: trees on isles, sligthly changed borders, new passage in Africa
· AI Armies much more improved
· Proper Mix of Infantry, Missiles, Cavalry and Artillery.
· AI produces more Elite and Heavy units.
· This was done without changing any unit costs
· New mercenaries for the Early and High Medieval Period:
· English Huscarls
· Light Swordsmen
· Swabian Swordsmen
· Andalusian Infantry
· Mercenary Saracens
· Greater mercenary variety
· Mercenaries can have experience
· Less mercenary missile units
· Regions have more of mercenary special units
· Titles for all Cities and Castles and for both Islamic and Catholic/Orthodox factions and with important bonuses in various settlements.
· Much new Traits, Transferable Titles and Ancillaries (Blood, Broads, & Bastards v1.9 or 2.0)
· New Patriarchats for Orthodox Factions available
· Many broken Character Traits and Ancillaries fixed
· Knights Templar Titles
· Much more interesting Historical Events
· Events for Orders, Inquisitions, Cultur, Battles, ...
· Including a New Era (High Period) Event which affects unit & mercenary recruitment
· Triggered Events for Falls of Important Cities and Regions. This can also give bonuses for the victorious faction.
Agents and Characters
· Merchants income increased, movement increased
· Inquisitors less effective
· Spy's chances to open gate decreased, movement increased
· Princesses movement increased
· Diplomats movement increased
· Priests movement increased
· Captains are less likely to rebel
· Assasins slightly improved, movement increased
· Imam's required Piety to call a Jihad raised
· Slightly less Heretics and Rebels
· Little more Witches
· Unit recruitment depends on barracks
· More logical recruitment, for example cities can build more ships & artillery than castles.
· Fortesses/Citadels & Large/Huge Cities have 4-5 recruitment slots
· Castles-Citadels have 1-2 free upkeep
· City growth slightly reduced
· Slightly lowered law bonus in cities
· Mine Income slightly increased
· Tax Income slightly decreased
· Early/Late Generals rarely recruitable in castles/citadels
· Byzantium can build Highways
· à Therefore, Title bonuses for settlements get more important
· Historically more accurate Faction Names
· 18 Factions Playable
· Win Conditions distended to 55 regions
· Show Date as Years
· Conquering the Aztecs is much harder
· Mongol/Timurid armies slightly weakened
· Money Script to support AI Factions
· more logical faction standings
· Worse relations Papal States Islamic factions
· Better relations Turks Egypt
· Unlimited men on battlefield allowed
· Longer Lasting Battles due to slightly higher morale
· Added Missing Units
· Dismounted Gothic Knights
· English Armored Sergeants
· Dismounted Broken Lances
· Added Mounted Longbowmen for custom battles
· Added Additional Units
· Dismounted Order Knights
· Dismounted Armored Clergy
· All Longbowmen ranges increased
· More realistic battle map movement
· Artillery Morale lowered
· (Great) Bombards, Serpentins can deploy Stakes
· Strenght of Gates slightly increased
· Venetian HI/Archers armour bug fix
· Ballista/Cannon Tower Fix (zxiang)
· Ballista Tower Fire Rate reduced
· Cannon Tower Range reduced
· Light/Heavy Cavalry Charge slightly reduced
· Janissary HI & D. Gothic Knights improved
· (temporary) Cavalry Charge Fix
· Some unit stats balanced
· Completely new Faction Symbols & Menu Design by Alletun
· New Splash & New Loading Screens by Alletun
· New textures & Symbols for Campiagn Map Interface by Alletun, KK
· Campaign Map Banners for Scotland and France historically accurate
· New unique Unit Textures for all European Early & High units (Burrek)
· New unique Unit Textures for all Feudal & Mailed Knights (Burreks Knights&Knaves)
· New unique Shield Textures for: Scotland, Spain, Poland, Denmark, France
· New unique and much better Unit Textures & Banners for Byzantium (Whitewolf)
· More spectacular Sky variations and little more blood (improved Horsearcher's skymod)
· Improved Captain textures (plasticfigurine)
· Improved Musket & Artillery Smoke (Headlock)
3.1 patch for Stainless Steel 3.0 version.
A large mod for MTW2 covering all of its parts.
Stainless Steel is a combination of large amount small mods and bug fixes.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
i need a modding team for this my idea to make a mod for medieval 2 about the 2nd punic war mostly about carthage.
This is a mod which makes AI alot harder to beat because i have increased the amount they get a turn and there army size at the start NOt all factions...
With Medieval 2 Total War Battle Immersion mod you can play as usual, but at the same time you can zoom in on your general and experience the battle in...
Check out the Magyar Mod 1.21 for a better Hungary.
All Under Heaven takes the game and transforms it into a Medieval Asian setting, in a period on the eve of the Mongol invasions of Asia, where the entire...
Version 3.0 of the Crimson Tide mod by Magus. Changes include tweaks to blood, snow, sand and dirt. See File Details for more info.
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.