SPV3 is a total overhaul of the original Halo, adding new weapons, vehicles, enemies, features, graphics, extended levels, new levels, new story terminals and much much more. Featuring a total playtime of over 24 hours on Heroic and Legendary difficulties, SPV3 is the largest and most feature rich Halo campaign to date. And to top it off, it is built with gameplay as a focus first and foremost, meant to expand on yet capture what made Halo Combat Evolved one of the best first person shooters of all time.
This is the latest version of SPV3.2.0. Simply download and run. The only thing you need is a legitimate Halo PC CD key.
To install SPV3.2 properly:
• if you're not on Windows 10, make sure you install .NET 4.6.1
• ensure you have Halo CE legally installed— the SPV3 installer will allow you to install it, but you will need a key
• install SPV3 to the suggested path, or at the very least NOT in Program Files, and NOT on top of HCE or an older version of SPV3
• install run amaisosu.exe and install OpenSauce by choosing haloce.exe in your SPV3 folder
• set your scaling to 100% in your Windows display settings --- It is recommended you deactivate your antivirus and UAC (User Access Control) when installing SPV3. Please add the SPV3 folder as an exception to your antivirus, as AVs often give false positives for our stuff.