I've had a hard time coming up with ideas for Hypercorp, but feel I have something that fits with the factions. If all goes well they should be playable in the near future.
Hypercorp have embraced space colonization with new research technologies to back them up.
- Refugees - Adds population to all owned planets for a short time after one your planets is destroyed.
- Orbital Repair Teams - Orbital repair teams are deployed after the last enemy leaves the gravity well.
- Baby Boom - Population growth increases for a short time after the last enemy leaves the gravity well.
- Colonists - Increases tax income for a short time after colonization.
- Prefab-Colony - Decreases upgrade costs for a short time after colonization.
- Demolition Teams - Demolition Teams are deployed to nearby structures after a planet is destroyed.
- Hyperspace Nanorepair - Specially designed nano-repair functinoality is activated during hyperspace transits.
- Extra Slots - Increases the number of Starbase Upgrade Slots available.
- Capital Banks - Increases the number of targets per bank for all capital ships.
- Improved Upkeep - Decreases the amount of upkeep required to maintain your fleet.
- Draining Armor - Psiops telepathically alters some of the armor of the target ship into a weak, power absorbing material, forcing the target to lose antimatter. If the target dies before it leaves the gravity well, nearby friendly ships can collect this antimatter.
- Nano Cloud - The Titan secretes a swarm of nanites that coat allied ships and make repairs, increasing hull repair rates and armor. These nanites are highly intelligent, and if a ship is destroyed in the cloud its debris will be collect and used to further heal nearby allied ships.
- Metal Nanites - Releases a swarm of metal eating nanites on the targeted planet. Severe Metal shortages lead to increased build and development times, and slows down all enemy hull repairs in the gravity well.
- Unyielding Spirit - Tasked with holding the line at all costs, The Titan engages the enemy at point blank range with unmatched ferocity. the ship briefly becomes indestructible and deals massive amounts of damage at the expense of power diverted from the engines and special abilities.
- Disassembler - Also known as smart corrosives, these nanobots break down any matter reducing the armor of affected ships and structures.
Psicorp have embraced their psionic powers unlocking devastating new research and abilities.
- Psi-implants - Integrates multiple psi research agents, reducing the amount time and cost required to make breakthroughs.
- Singularity Drives - Increases the speed in which your ships traverse hyperspace.
- Psi-Focus - Increases the mitigation bonus and phase missile block while present in your culture.
- Slow Enemy Ships - Reduces the speed in which enemy ships are able to traverse your gravity wells.
- Hyperspace Chanelling I - Psicorp adepts tap into the energy released at hyperspace exit, increasing the speed in which your ships are able to traverse gravity wells for a short time after exiting hyperspace.
- Hyperspace Chanelling II - Psicorp adepts tap into the energy released at hyperspace exit, increasing the mitigation of your ships for a short time after exiting hyperspace.
- Hyperspace Chanelling III - Psicorp adepts tap into the energy released at hyperspace exit, increasing the damage output of your ships for a short time after exiting hyperspace.
- Mass Reduction - Reduces the mass of all ships.High Efficiency Jumps - Decreases the antimatter cost of phase jumping.
- Advanced Maneuvering - Increases the turn rate of capital ships and titans, allowing them to bring weapons to bear more quickly.
- Resource Extraction - Improves the extraction of resources for each refinery in this gravity well.
- Spirit Chain Blast - The Titan's signature technique, she fires several vollies of psychic energy that pierce the very souls of the enemy crew, dealing direct hull damage and draining antimatter. The weakened blasts then continue on to hit multiple other targets.
- Psychic Interference - Psionic probes into the consciousness of the gunners at the targeted enemy planet reduce their concentration, reducing their accuracy and range.
- Psychic Possession - Psiops stationed on the titan successfully invade the consciousness of hostile forces in the gravity well. If they successfully overpower their hosts, the ships will come under your control.
- Tractor Siphon - Massive psi-tech powered Siphon beams from the Titan leach a chunk of debris from the target ship, inflicting damage. The Titan then transforms the scrap metal into more drones, instantly producing strikecraft and increasing squad size..
- Protean Swarm - This nanoswarm is designed to disassemble other materials and objects and to create a single specific, pre-programmed device from the components (much like a specialized nanofabricator).
- Clone Frigate - Able to clone enemy frigates after enough materials have been collected into antimatter.