Seven Kingdoms is a free total conversion mod for Attila: Total War based on and inspired by A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones.
Alpha 2.0 is a complete remake of the original Seven Kingdoms modification for Attila: Total War. All models, textures, characters have been updated, featuring additional content (e.g. Night King, White Walkers, the Golden Company), playable units (e.g. billmen, halberdiers), and overhauled gameplay balancing.
I'm proud to announce the public release of Seven Kingdoms 2.0 ("Winter is Here"), a complete overhaul and remake of the original modification for Attila: Total War. Nearly everything in the mod has been rebuilt from scratch, and it's a completely different experience than previous patches. Even though Season 8 of Game of Thrones was as entertaining as a dry bowel movement, I hope you enjoy playing it!
Special thanks to KevTaylor for his hard work and assistance in completing this update -- it wouldn't have been possible without him. And as always, thanks to Mr. Jox for his mentoring and guidance throughout the project's life.
- All Houses, armies, units, and characters remade
- New cards for all units and characters
- Replaced banners, shields, weapons
- Replaced/updated all unit rosters (e.g. added billmen, halberdiers)
- Complete gameplay rebalancing
- Added the Golden Company
- Added House Crakehall
- Added House Marbrand
- Added House Cerwyn
- Added winter Dothraki and Unsullied
- Added several new characters (e.g. Qhono)
1. Download the .rar file from this page.
2. Open the .rar file, and move the contents (7k_Overhaul.pack, 7k_Models_and_Textures.pack) into your Attila/data folder. It is typically located here: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data
3. Launch Attila: Total War.
4. Click on "Mod Manager". See below:
5. Locate the two files in the list (7k_Overhaul.pack, 7k_Models_and_Textures.pack) and enable them with the green slider. Both should be set to green. See below:
6. Start the game and enjoy. Please note that this is a Custom Battle mod ONLY and that there is no campaign mode, due to limitations with the Attila toolkit.
This is one of the simplest mod installation processes of any game on the market. Download, move the files into your Attila/data folder, then activate in the Mod Manager. That's it. The mod will not work on pirated copies, and you can't install it on your phone (people really ask this).