From the Founding of Pendor - the year is 354 A King has not ruled the shattered land of Pendor for many generations. What was once a proud accomplishment of man now is steeped in the myths of folklore and told as children’s bedtime stories. Yet, the legends live on of a prophesy of hope. A tale of a champion who comes from a distant shore and unites the lords of Pendor under a single Ruler and brings peace and prosperity once again to this ravaged war-torn land. All is not as it seems as there are many powers who have their own ends in mind and an epic struggle is about to unfold. Strap on your sword, and buckle your imagination. Prepare to enter the world of Pendor and accept the challenge of the Prophesy - if you dare.
This is Prophesy of Pendor Full Version 3.9.3! This version is NOT save-game compatible with previous PoP saves/versions. This is the full download and no patches are necessary at this time.
This is Prophesy of Pendor Full Version 3.9.3!
This version is NOT save-game compatible with previous PoP saves/versions. This is the full download and no patches are necessary at this time.
Full changelogs can be found here: Forums.taleworlds.com
1. The "hold F1 flag" can't be used together with advanced formations (jkl; like shieldwall), otherwise selected soldiers MAY start to move backward to the edge of the map. With "advanced formations" use mini-map, "hold this position" and "advance/fall back ten paces" to move groups around. POP's default (build-in Warband's) formations work fine.
2. The new garrisons/prisoners hotkeys - on very very rare occasions, due to improper usage by players (e.g. tries to move stacks that consist 1 soldier), may produce unexplained errors.
1. Player starts siege -> enemy sally out -> player defeated -> can't exit scene
2. On very rare occasions it was possible to take and instantly complete army guests (bring cattle, scout waypoints) by speaking with own and foreign marshals
3. Kings of defeated factions and unwanted lords changed their names to the date when they left the game
4. Fixed skills of Velasco Perfecta Banderas Durante
5. One of the Vorador's rumors
6. Alexios will improve crossbows and gun
7. The troop ratio bar with "show reserve forces" option should be displayed properly during fights in various bandits lairs
8. Added check to make sure that player have some free space before receives one of the kings' weapons (before one of the items was replaced)
9. Secured rare case when CKO item upgrade time equals 0
10. Overlapping sounds during Farmers encounter
11. Added extra check for "in battle press TAB to be automatically captured" situation
12. Player CKO female knights won't switch gender back to male after establishing any KO/CKO
1. Successful rescue prisoner quest will raise relations between player and towns owned by imprisoned hero. Before was the last visited town
2. Qualis heroes may use advanced AI on the battlefield (like e.g. lords)
3. Nervous Man, Hired Assassin, Belligerent Drunk stats are constant (comparable to lesser knight, Scorpion, zombie). Increased their levels (40, 50, 40) and rewards for beating (only in tavern). Chance of Belligerent Drunk getting better equipment will scale with player level (Drunk, Guard, Mercenary, Adventurer), e.g. it is possible to meet Adventurer at level 1, but chance is only 2%
4. Items scores (used for auto companions equip and looting): fixed two conditions, adjusted values to remove discrepancies (e.g. Saddle Horse was 2x more "expensive" than Immortal Armor)
5. "Renegade knights" (e.g. Red Fletcher Hunting Party, House of Morgan Renegades, Deathwind Renegades, Outlaw Snow Lion Knights, Ebony Knights Hunting Cadre, Red Brotherhood Elven Slave Caravan):
- groups, which are connected to the main kingdoms, won't spawn if given kingdoms no longer exist, but will be replaced by more generic regional warriors,
- number of soldiers will scale with player level (capped at level 40) ranges from 17 to 86 (was random 1 to 29) - testing
6. Attacking enemy caravans is no longer recognized as dishonorable
- demanding cows and supplies from enemies is no longer recognized as dishonorable
- decreased honor loss for razing -3 -> -1
- decreased honor loss for stealing cows and taking supplies from friends -5 -> -3
- increased relations drop between player and village owner -5 -> -10
8.Tournament in Valonbray bows -> xbows
9. Missile speed (range) for all ranged weapons will be displayed
10. Mines of Aziz: the blacksmith asks for additional gold bar, the "monk" for extra Qualis Gem
11. Guards in player (faction) fiefs will change according to selected culture
1. Barclay Arquebusier (former Janissary) got promoted - ranged killing potential equal to Mettenheim Heavy Crossbow; upgradeable from Barclay Balestra
2. Donavan's firearms proficiency 200->250
3. Kapitan Gerhart melee proficiency 550->500, crossbow 100->500
4. Melitine Griwbanar lv 40 -> 45, Long Hafted Knobbed Mace -> Melitine Sabre
1. Musket - it is possible to reload while moving. Note: killing potential Janissaries = Empire Armored Crossbowmen, 5% better then siege xbow + siege bolts.
2. Light Plate Armor changed modifiers cloth -> armor
3. Snake Priestess full outfit
4. Viper Sabre snake skin matches color of other Snakes' equipment
5. Added new Snake Gauntlets (used by Anacondas, unlocked for CKO by Heynrich)
6. Griffon on shield and armor faces other direction (in line with emblem on knighthood horses)
7. Phoenix Knight Barbutte should better fit female models.
8. Put your trusted rune armor on and go to speak with Clarissa of Pent
1. Added optional folder with snow, steppe and plains terrain textures made by Saxondragon
2. Sieges (pathfinding, barriers, optimization etc.): Taloncrag Castle, Maras Castle, Talon Castle, Valonbray, Falcondark Castle, Almerra Castle, Elacrai
3. Fixed river bank near Shadi Shahid where parties could stuck
4. Warband collision mesh for gate_house_b (windows smaller then they look)
5. Walven Castle - secured area between two pillars, which might act as a invisible wall or portal
6. Optimized towns icons by removing hidden or hard to notice features (-10% less complicated models)
7. Redone all NPCs map icons (player, bandits, Noldor etc.) - they use actual POP items (only few made up)
1. Reduced pauses on the both ends of neutral_infiltration.ogg track
2. std_banners_e - replaced the middle banner in the last row with the griffon banner (like on Griffons Order equipment) - for RPG as may be used for resurrected Kingdom of Pendor
3. Renamed "Order of the Kraken Cultists" to "Kraken Cultists" for consistency (e.g. to avoid issues in dynamically created text).
4. Removed unused simple trigger checked once a day