Historical modification about Ruthenia (other names: Rus, Kievan Rus) in 13th Century.
Full version of 'Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior v2.3.5 "Time for the Sword"'. Installing instructions: 1) Launch mod installer 2) Follow instructions (ATTENTION! You must choose game folder as destination path NOT Modules folder!!! i.e. X:\ ... \Mount&Blade; Warband) 3) Launch mod with Link on Desktop (or WSELoader.exe) or with WSE (WSELoader.exe) or as standart Warband's mod mb_warband.exe
Changes in version 2.3.5:
1) Fixed bugs with some scenes.
2) New town (Pskov), castles (Rusa, Velikiye Luki, Sluchesk) and a lot of ruthenian villages.
3) New horde's scenes (from 12th).
4) Renamed ruthenian settlements. Now, they have a old name.
5) Renamed horde settlements. (Towns: Bolghar, Uvek, Azak-Tana, Beljamen, Sarai-Batu, Sarai-Berke; Castles: Majar, Suvar and old khan's encamps; villages: Camp Bulgar -> Bilar).
6) Added invasion of german feudals
7) Added lances.
8) New armors.
9) Fixed a bug 'repairing weapon'.
10) Fixed a bug 'swaybacked arrows'.
11) Fixed other bugs.