Historical modification about Ruthenia (other names: Rus, Kievan Rus) in 13th Century.
Full version of 'Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior v2.4 "Time for the Sword"'. Installing instructions: 1) Launch mod installer 2) Follow instructions (ATTENTION! You must choose game folder as destination path NOT Modules folder!!! i.e. X:\ ... \Mount&Blade; Warband) 3) Launch mod with Link on Desktop (or WSELoader.exe) or with WSE (WSELoader.exe) or as standart Warband's mod mb_warband.exe.
Changes in version 2.4:
- The Horde faction (settlements, troops) has been completely reworked according to the history. Now, in the horde, the player can hire the Bulgars, Cumans and Burtases.
- The Ruthenia faction has been reworked: now the lands of Ruthenia are being represented by three factions: Kievan Ruthenia (Grand Principality of Kiev), Vladimir-Suzdalian Ruthenia (Grand Principality of Vladimir), Novgorodian Ruthenia (Novgorod Boyar Republic). Accordingly, new lords and settlements were added. Finno-Ugrians are hired in some settlements of the Finno-Ugric peoples.
- There are labels of regions and historical lands on the global map (à la TLD). You can disable them in the mod settings.
- Optional historical names of Teutonic troops.
- Battle clothes of some Teutonic lords were changed.
- Bug with flag selection has been fixed.
- New character creation screen.
- New quest for the Teutons (can be given by the traveler).
- The settlements, which belongs to the faction rulers, use the flag of the faction instead of the flag of the ruler on the global map.
- The ransom brokers have been returned.
- Maps of the regions have been nerfed. The price was increased, and the effect was reduced and now it depends on the skill 'Path Finding' and intelligence attribute.
- The shield bash was added. Player and AI can use it.
- The transitions of the lords between factions are limited in some measure.
- Bug with deserters' parties has been fixed.
- New scene of Murom.
- Some bugs and scenes were fixed.